4/9/2012 10:03:53 AM
I did the banner thing yesterday and again today a couple of hours ago and I just got my confirmation now.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
3/18/2012 6:33:56 PM
Why are people bitching? These guys are working on a bloody -Sunday- to let you beta test. You should be happy that they put in so much effort and that you can experience the game before it is released.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
3/14/2012 3:24:50 AM
The EAN number is valid:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Whether or not it's currently at the wholesalers already, I don't know, but we can hope!
3/12/2012 1:00:23 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from GladHeHasBeta
11 am pst....... still nothing.......
" I _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ "
I told you so?
2/28/2012 2:28:32 AM
Endgame Demon Hunter build for multi-mob gold farming:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Entangling Shot with Chain Gang to quickly slow up to 4 targets in a pack.
Elemental Arrow with Nether Tentacles to regain some health if needed.
Evasive Fire with Covering Fire as the main Hatred generator for 125% damage on 3 targets and a built in escape tool.
Marked for Death with Mortal Enemy for some extra damage and, more importantly, 3 Hatred for every shot on the target.
Multishot with Suppression as the main Hatred dump and AoE damage that also generates Discipline to keep up Marked for Death and Evasive Fire's backflip.
Companion with Ferret Companion for the extra gold.
Steady Aim, Archery and Sharpshooter passives for maximum extra damage.
This build combines dually boosted Hatred and Discipline generation with AoE damage for efficient gold farming.
2/17/2012 3:44:07 PM
Seeing that I played an Amazon in Diablo II and a Hunter in World of Warcraft, I immediately knew that I'd be playing the Demon Hunter in D3. I haven't decided yet what type of build I'm going to be playing primarily. To be honest, the whole bomb and rocket thing isn't for me, so I'm probably going to go with dual crossbows, although I might eventually give playing a melee Demon Hunter a shot.Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
2/17/2012 1:11:06 PM
Posted in: Theorycrafting and AnalysisQuote from octancz
so it looks like we cant have item with 2 core attributes like +str/dex. Had anyone mannaged to craft anything with 2 same affixes like + 7%GF / +11%GF or is this imposible?
In Diablo II it was not possible to get double affixes, so I assume that it is the same with Diablo III. Maybe higher level items can come with 2 core attributes, but I somehow doubt this.
2/17/2012 1:08:14 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from MrH
To be fair, D3DB has the worst contest, it's so bad their site is down most of the time because people are constantly refreshing the page. The best contest was Blizzplanet for sure, all you had to do was make a post in a dedicated thread and that's it, everyone has the same chance of winning and you have a week to post which means no spamming, no constantly hitting F5 and no jumping through hoops.
I agree, although they did change things up a bit over at D3DB. Right now there's 3 windows of 3 hours every day during which you can get a beta key by randomly visiting their pages. After that window is closed you need to wait for 5 hours for the next one. Personally I don't really mind that they are doing it like this, because in a way it means that those that are most dedicated will have the largest chance to get a key.
2/11/2012 7:11:18 AM
I was wondering if crafting always gives a fixed number of random properties or if it gives at most a certain number of them, and if the second holds, what the chance is to get 2 properties instead of just 1.Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
This is because DiabloNut uses the wording "+2 Max Random Magic Properties", while the wording on the official site is "+2 Random Properties".
2/10/2012 3:22:33 PM
Posted in: Theorycrafting and AnalysisQuote from Snaks42
This is all assuming it's the same chance for a 1 dexterity to spawn as a let's say 5 dex (hypothetical max).
It could be an equal % chance, such as a 20% chance to reach that max 5 dex. BUT for all we know you have a 90% chance to spawn 1-3 dex, and then an 8% chance for a 4, and a 2% for a 5. (unless Blizzard has stated otherwise, than my apologize)
Just my 2 cents
Stuff like this can be tested with reasonable accuracy by crafting a couple hundred of the same low level item and doing some statistical calculations with the results.
Sadly I don't got beta access, so I can't help there.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.