I just got this while playing my Monk.
- 3/16/2014 7:13:05 PM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
9/12/2013 10:13:32 AM
[Spoilers Ahead] D3: Reaper of Souls - Game Modes: Adventure, Bounty, Loot Runs, Challenges, Devil's Hand, and More Stuff!posted a message onNephalem Trials Lore StringsPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Nephalem Trials have lore added!
- Line5 - [temp] Well done hero! UR GREAT
Thanks, Tony the Tiger!
9/12/2013 8:28:07 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
You're some smartass, right ?
The frontpage AFAI can see states nowhere that Diablofans.com themselves are in posession of a probably pirated pre-release.
The source could've been any another site and the editors could have been reposting someone else's news and findings.
Where did they get the client since there's no open/closed beta ?
Possibly. But me being a smartass doesn't make me wrong.
And it while DiabloFans may or may not be in possession of the client they clearly said on the front page "Please keep in mind with such an early unfinished client, most things here will most likely change before live". So, the source if the info is the game client itself. It doesn't matter if DiabloFans posted it first or some other site did. It's a dump from the client.
9/12/2013 7:29:50 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Source, any1 ?
You're kidding, right? The source is on the front page of this site. They data mined an early unfinished client.
6/14/2013 6:40:12 AM
Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
How many baby goats did you have to sacrifice?
6/11/2013 1:55:41 PM
I bought the CE, but never wear the wings. Now, if I could get those wings from the SC2 CE or the red wings from the PS3 exclusive set, then I might wear them.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
6/3/2013 1:56:55 PM
Dang, those are sweet. Too bad I'll never have 20B+.Posted in: US Servers Trading
5/23/2013 9:20:27 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Bagstone
Hm, I think if they would just implement an "export auctions" option you could do all that stuff (and more) in Excel... I'd be fine with that.
To be honest, if I was the responsible programmer of the AH, I'd have many many more urgent items on my list. Related to your point #4 one would be to save last search parameters. Another is to remove restrictions (such as IAS not available as search option for belt, helm, and so on). I know there are workarounds, but why does it have to be that way? There are also missing things in the parameters search (e.g., I spent a lot of time looking for a -3 HotA SoJ yesterday, or why can't we simply enter a min DPS for weapons).
And to take it even further, another great option would be that "search for similar items" has some flexibility, e.g., "similar" means exactly these items with +/-20% of the stats, or include items in search results that have all but one stat of the ones searched for. Right now "search for similar" is not a search for similar items, but just "better" items, it should be reworded.
Excel won't allow me to see the item stats (unless the export that too), so that if I have a similar item I will know how to price it. Just being able to filter the log and hover over and scan the list would help me know how to price items.
In reality, I would love if they could add the Search screen functionality to the log, but that would be a significant change.
5/23/2013 9:02:34 AM
1. Can you add a new "Item Type" column to the auction log grid? This would be items like Legs, Gloves, 1-handed Sword, Source, Mojo, Shield, etc.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2. Make the following columns have a right click filter, like on the Search screen. This will allow us to filter the log and see what we sold/bought past items for.
- Item Type (Legs, Gloves, 1-handed Sword, Source, Mojo, Shield, etc)
- Transaction (Sold/Purchased ... make Sold the default view)
3. Filter out (or just remove) "Outbid" transactions by default. They aren't helpful in the log. If you are outbid on an item you see that on the Auctions tab already. If the auction ends, who cares if we were outbid at that point.
4. For all that is Holy, if you make the above changes, please save the settings in the config file so I don't have to set them every game or every time I visit the AH.
5. This change isn't really necessary, but it would be really nice to see Sold/Purchased totals at the bottom of the grid. Maybe even show the a Profit/Loss/Net 0 value. Make Profit amount Green, the Loss amount Red and Net 0 amount the Gold text.
Anyone else agree these would make good changes? If so, go to the thread on the official forums and comment and bump it up.
5/16/2013 1:34:58 PM
I just started playing a HotA build recently and find it fun. Nothing like smashing puny mobs and causing the champs to be stunned. if I have enough trash mobs I can keep those champs almost perma stunned and the crits keep the fury up for more hammer smashes. There are some difficult affixes tho, like fire chain. Those guys move way too much for me to have them all stunned.Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
I also need to start swapping out some of my old magic find gear for CHC, CHD and attack speed gear, which should allow me to kill more efficiently.
You can see my build here (it's nothing special): Battle.net
I use Battle Rage : Into the Fray to keep that fury generating, which allows me to keep dropping the hammer!
I can farm MP6 easily with this setup and my current gear, but need a few upgrades so I can move to a higher MP. My friend got an amulet that I am gonna talk him out of. It'll give me another 16k damage and 2k life, which will be awesome!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.