- Registered User
Member for 6 years and 4 days
Last active Sun, May, 11 2014 10:34:08
- 13 Followers
- 3,220 Total Posts
- 81 Thanks
Jul 18, 2012cant blame the games for the sad incidentsPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
its the person, if you dont take time to eat, sleep, use the bathroom then your ......well stupid
i take it wasnt the lack off food, it was prob his bladder & i take he was sitting for 40 hours, prob got a blood clot
video games should not be blamed, the person holds the blame
Jul 15, 2012i know it makes no sense, even in wow it makes no sensePosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
that be like wearing a pair of shoes & you go to buy another pair, but the shop will not let you buy another pair of the same kind as you already have them on
or giving birth to twins, but the doctors keep one twin as you have the other one
Jul 3, 2012Ducha, when i was 17-19 the girls i hung around with wore baggy clothes, the clubs or bars i went to the girls/women that looked great were 25+Posted in: Off-Topic
but now................. ill let ron simmons say how i feel
Jun 29, 2012guys feel free to merge the other threads into this one, cos we know threads are gona pop up everywherePosted in: PvP Discussion
also guys feel free to chat about WHEN its coming and other pvp release date stuff
this thread is also a homage to the wonderfull official release date speculation thread ( we miss you)
so ye guys, go nuts
Jun 22, 2012i no longer play my WD also, i rolled a barb and im on him now. its a huge shame as i played him quite well with my dartsPosted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
i want to continue to use the darts but nothing is viable
ok the very skilled players may not have a problem, i have soome skills, but im not amazing like some people who play WD's
i even tried to fight the fights like PVP, killed shit a tad better but alas i was slain
we shall see what happens in the future
i think WD's need a huge revamp, if blizz were to do that, then alll they would have to revamp all classes
i dont see that happening
the future looks bright
also what does TL;DR mean?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jul 16, 2012LastHopeForRaoha posted a message on How to Snipe items in the AH -make millions of gold!I have been using this method to win those awesome items that always seem impossible to win in the auction house. This has earned me hundreds of millions in the past few weeks so I thought I'd share the wealthPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Feedback would be awesome, cheers!
Jul 8, 2012I usually co-op when I'm farming - to spice things up, at the end of the run my buddies and I like to place bets on who got the worst ilvl 63 item. As you can imagine there can be some pretty funny results as we consider the stats, slot, and even the name on some atrocious rolls.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Here's one of my recent candidates:
Have you guys come across some truly terrible ilvl 63 items? Please share!
Jul 5, 2012Thought I'd share this with you.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Here's the source: http://www.gamefront...rom-the-future/
- In order to eliminate all quest turn-in exploits, the rewards for completing quests have been removed
- In an effort to reduce resplendent chest farming, resplendent chests will no longer spawn
- In order to bring their powers in line with each other, the Critical Hit Chance, Critical Hit Damage, and Increased Attack Speed affixes have been combined into a single affix: Lethality
- Champions, Elites, and Uniques will now dynamically move 75% faster than the player
- In order to balance the affix with life leech, life-on-hit items will now return 95% less health in Inferno
- In order to rollback the achievements players received via bugs and exploits, all achievements have been reset. This should also encourage former players to replay the game in its entirety.
- Enrage timers will now be named Awesome timers to promote a more positive message about them
- Radius of Desecrator, Molten, and Plagued effects have been doubled. Because **** you, that’s why.
- Followers will now preferentially target Treasure Goblins over other on-screen monsters
- In order to combat botting, breaking more than three objects in a 30-second period will disconnect you from Battle.net for 10 minutes and report you to the RIAA, because you’re probably a music thief, too
- In order to combat auction house bots, the gold auction house is being taken offline until patch 1.1
- In order to reduce server load after maintenance, players who attempt to log in more than twice in five minutes will be IP banned for 30 minutes and blocked from
complainingposting on the forums
- In Inferno difficulty, the Warden will also gain the Vortex, Teleport, Arcane Enchanted, Extra Health, Fast, Frozen, Knockback, Missile Dampening, Mortar, Nightmarish, Plagued, Vampiric, and Waller affixes, in addition to Jailer, Fast, Desecrator, and Molten
- To address complaints regarding swapping to Magic Find gear before delivering a killing blow, items can no longer spawn with the Magic Find affix. This should encourage vigilante moderation in the forums and discourage players from complaining about anything else.
- Monsters will no longer target followers, ever
- To encourage cooperative play, all games will now be public games. You will also always be matched with a player who is either AFK, under-geared, or Leeroy Jenkins.
- Fixed a bug that allowed for near 24/7 server uptime. Servers will now go down every night from 1am to 8am PDT to ensure players continue to go to work and make money to spend on the RMAH.
- Karyna, the spider cave woman, now walks 75% slower
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to trade in-game. All trades must now take place through the auction house, as intended.
- Pots of ashes in Act I and vases in Act IV will now exclusively drop dozens of white items
- Maximum chat message length has been increased to accommodate gold spammers
- Error message number codes will now be randomized, and an achievement has been added for finding all number codes: “To Err Is Human”
- Tyrael no longer deals damage. He now follows behind you, shouting “JUSTICE.”
- In order to compensate for the guaranteed rare drops on bosses when players have sufficient stacks of Nephalem Valor, all rare items now have a 95% chance of being unusable by your class
- Fixed a bug in which player input was immediately and reliably recognized and executed. Inputs are now delayed by 2 seconds and ignored 50% of the time, as intended.
- Zoltan Kulle now laughs 75% more often
- Added in-game lore description of position desync bug (aka “rubberbanding”). This has been explained to be a consequence of Tyrael destroying the Worldstone in Diablo II.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to have other games installed on their hard drives
- The Templar is now 65% more glorious
- Fixed several gold and leveling exploits. Players can no longer earn gold or XP.
- Kiting was an unintended game mechanic. Players will now be unable to move for 1 second after attacking.
- Soul Rippers and Soul Lashers no longer move faster than other creatures. Instead, they instantly blink to players from up to three screens away. This effect has no cooldown.
- $25 will automatically be deducted from your Battle.net balance if you don’t use the RMAH for a week. If your Battle.net balance is empty, your account password will be given to gold thieves.
Jun 30, 2012Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Ralzyn
Good gear that is bound to account but can be sold to NPCs only to circumvent the AH ... lets face it, Blizzard LIED to us during the beta testing, they want the game to be AH dependent to make more money ... problem with that equation is the human factor, we get sick of tedious BS fast ... and at this point no expansion can make the game as it is worth playing ... the lag and loot scales are so bad that more time is spent perusing the AH for gear than actually playing ...
This game is NOT AH dependent. That is a fallacy. That is a steaming pile of bullshit.
Just like it's predecessor, D3 is a farming game that revolves around hustling trades and gearing up. I would never use the RMAH myself. The GAH is actually quite fun and an extreme improvement to the days of trying to trade with randos whom aren't satisfied unless they feel like they ripped you off.
In this case, it is good to have a middleman....a mediator, the GAH system.
Oh and I have very very seldom experienced any lag. Unlike in D2, where lag was a grueling part of typical gameplay.
In short...this game is tits. I like tits.
Jun 30, 2012Hey all!Posted in: Diablo Tools
I just through together a very simple gem calculator. You start by selecting the quality of the gems you are starting with, the quality of the gem(s) you are trying to make and the quantity desired. The output is the required mats you will need (starting gems, crafting gold and tombs).
Let me know if you find it useful and/or things that you would like to see added to help you out as a quick reference when crafting gems. Thanks!
- 15% AH fee factored into the crafting cost so that the minimum sell price to make a profit is now displayed in the results.
- Added new auction house pricing feature that allows you to enter the current price of the starting gem quality as well as the prices for additional required materials (pages/tomes) giving you a grand total cost if you wish to purchase items from the AH.
Jun 14, 2012Current Version: 126.96.36.199 (13.10.2012)Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I just finished my Chrome Extension for Diablo 3 and wanted to share it with the community. Here is the official description, download link and screenshots:
This extension allows you to centrally view all Diablo 3-related information at one place. Here is a feature overview:
-Check the server status (Game, Gold, RMAH, Hardcore)
-Display Game-Login Messages
-Blizzard Customer Support Tweets
-diablofans.com News Reader
-Popup upon new Game Login messages (optional)
-Support for all three regions (America, Europe, Asia)
-German and English
The extension will ask you for access to Battle.net, Twitter and diablofans.com. This is only to check the server status, tweets and latest news feeds. Nothing else. There are no external servers involved (everything runs in your browser rather than via a server) and no statistical data are collected.
In conclusion: Nothing is transmitted at all.
You can find the extension here: https://chrome.googl...lggjiiakhbpanpf
After successful installation you will be prompted with the option page and have to setup and save it once.
After that you will see a red icon near the wrench icon. It will be filled with other icons, depending on which services are available:
-Coins: Gold AH
-Diablo-Icon: Game Server
-Exclamation Mark: New login message
You can setup which currency you use, as well which game server's status (Softcore/Hardcore).
You will get the tweets and feed if you click on the app icon near chromes wrench-icon.
I just wanted to say that there is absolutely nothing transmitted to any remote server (uplink). I constructed the extension so that everything happens in your browser, not remotely.
I'm an enthusiast gamer myself and am very concerned about security.
Apr 8, 2012junbk posted a message on Met Bashiok at PAX East- Some Inferno related clarifications!I had the pleasure of meeting Bashiok (and his big bushy mustache) at PAX East earlier today and he was nice enough to answer some of my Inferno difficulty related questions. I didn't record our conversation and these are not absolute direct quotes so you'll have to trust me, haha.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
-As of now the maximum monster level in Inferno is specifically 64, not just "somewhere around 65(?)" as mentioned in his Inferno post.
Not mindblowing but interesting
-I asked him about how in what I saw of a tiny bit of what looked like Hell or Inferno footage in the Blizzcon 2011 Gameplay & Auction House Panel the monsters moved REALLY fast and would not just attack the player from where they approached but actually run past him/her and sort of do a quick slingshot and attack from an unexpected direction (http://www.youtube.c...JfTfktc#t=3077s is the footage). It took a while for him to process what I was getting at but he did (re)confirm that monsters move faster in later difficulties and that they will have behaviors like 'stop for a bit, then come at you'.
-I mentioned the "internal bets" on how many "months" it would take to beat Inferno. He now believes that it's now a "few weeks"; not months. This was after I pressed him on the whole 'what if the person goes through the auction house and accelerates his gearing that way'.
-He's not aware of any real changes in health globe mechanics (drop rates, heal amounts) across the difficulties. He did mention the passive skills that help with globes- I imagine those will help quite a bit in endgame.
-He reiterated that you need to build up your defenses for Inferno via gear and skill choices. No surprise there.
-I asked him about the whole "bullet hell" mechanics (mentioned at Blizzcon 2010 panel I believe?) where you have to sort of dodge projectiles to avoid damage (I would imagine there would be a lot of them in Inferno). He said there are certainly such things but stressed that it's really more about getting the best gear and building up your defense than that.
-Right now in internal testing he said people are finding endgame solo play more preferable to party play. He attributes this to the scaling of monsters to the amount of players not making things any easier (implying that if one person messes up and dies, it just makes it harder on everyone else). I asked him if he thinks people will make 4 player parties and try to create "roles" with their builds and successfully tackle Inferno that way. He was agreeable to the concept.
I don't think he was totally prepared for the questions I suddenly threw at him but he was great (and patient with me despite all the stuff happening around with the D3 line and a couple other guys who were talking with him)
I also want to mention that the Runic guys (who were standing around on their side of the D3/T2 area)
are awesome and Torchlight II looks and plays great too! It's a great time to be an action RPG fan.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.