I'm not saying vendors are always more expensive. I'm saying that they should have a formula for calculating the price of all blue bows. That formula should depend on actual selling prices. Therefore, most of the times vendors will sell crappy items for more than they are worth. But some times, by luck, they will sell godly items for the same (expensive, but fair) price
- 4/10/2012 3:07:00 PM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
4/10/2012 3:05:04 PM
Well, it should be actual selling prices, not posting prices. Just thinking of ways of making vendors be useful.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
4/10/2012 2:17:59 PM
I think vendors should have their prices correlated with the GAH average prices in the last 24 hours. So, every blue bow that they sell should be priced same as the average selling price of all blue bows on GAH, maybe 20% more expensive. It means that vendors would be able to sell items at reasonable prices, and rarely actually have good deals for godly ones. What do you think?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/11/2012 11:15:44 PM
Why are these stupid? I think these could add an interesting twist on some uniques!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/11/2012 8:20:44 PM
Okay, here are some additional ideas I think could make some items truly unique:Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1. A weapon which requires extreme concentration to use - you don't remember all of the six skills available to you. When equipped - a skill slot is disabled.
2. A huge sword which requires a lot of space around you in order to inflict maximum damage: Damage inversely proportional to your distance to nearest wall.
3. A magical amulet which draws powers from people nearby: its properties amplify as you stand closer to other players/followers.
4. Weapon that works best/worst during the night / in rain / in buildings / when facing south / etc.
You know, it could have a mini backstory like "the gods of the north will enhance the damage inflicted by this weapon as long as you don't turn your back on them." This could actually alter the playing style
5. Intimidating item which speeds up the dialogues with NPCs.
Please share your thoughts about these Any any other ideas you have!
12/29/2011 1:50:57 PM
Okay, I received my beta key yesterday. Played through with a Wizard, Monk, and Witch Doctor.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Mostly plays well on my tiny laptop: Intel HD graphics 3000, i7, 4gb ram. Probably graphics card is the bottleneck - but on low graphics settings it is smooth. Unless you have a lot of people on the screen, in which case I have enormous lag. I think it is server-side.
Besides that, the beta feels very unfinished and unpolished. Little things like clicking on a book (in Cain's house) and it dissapears and does nothing, clicking on ashes urns when standing next to them without any effect. AH and achievements not working, game not remembering my username. And a lot of tiny rough details which interrupt the flow of the game.
I would be extremely dissapointed if they release the game anytime soon, because it is not playable the way it is now.
Also, the templar is a dumbass. Stupid. I hate him. But the Wizard girl has the best personality ^_^
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.