They spoil too much. Gets everyone's hope up too high. D3 is a decent game, addicting features but it fall short on other stuff that could have made it an awesome game.
- Better story.
- Other system for the itemization. (Might not work with RMAH?)
- More randomization. (Maps, Towns, Events (Some super rare event(s) with really nice loot))
- Other skill system. (Some kind of hybrid system between the system as it is right now and a skill tree system? Don't know if possible.)
- Some kind of Ladder. (Was so addicting in D2 because trading became more fun after a Ladder-reset. Higher Prices, mostly because of the duping...)
- 12/28/2012 9:12:48 AM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
12/21/2012 7:06:24 AM
I would say that it totally depends on your build for your character. If you use a lot of nuke skills then it is really difficult handling RD if you don't use or have a "panic button" like Monks with Serenity, DH with Smoke Screen, WD with Spirit Walk etc... But then you can only do burst damage during the effect of you invulnerability skill. Meteor is one good example for Wizards. A friend of mine uses Meteor as his most damage skill and he is really frustrated with RD but for the spec i use it's not as big of a deal (normal CM spec).Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I want to start using the CM / Archon spec that many top Wizards use but i have too low resistance for that and a good weapon for that build is expensive if you don't want to degrade your dps.
I don't want them to nerf the RD too much because then I feel that I have no goal in getting better gear. You should have something that is a bit more challenging to motivate you else there is no point in upgrading. That's how i see it anyways.
As others have said: Play on the MP you can manage all affixes good enough. The higher MP you are playing the more important your gear and spec becomes.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.