I usually like your guides a lot but this guide was a disappointment. You pretty much just read the patch notes and showed the same CM spec as usual.
Instead of just being negative, here is some constructive ideas for future (wizard) guides:
- Classify specs as solo player builds or multiplayer builds. Internet builds usually have a high emphasis on singleplayer farming - so many players out there are clueless that for team play different skills are really powerful (Monk's "Cyclone Strike" or Wizard's "Slow Time-Time Warp" a good example) while other skills becomes much worse (like Wizard's "Archon").
- Pros and cons between different MP0 and high-MP builds/skills. (You mention Wizard's "Archon" as a good example - frost nova is another good example). There should be a big difference for most players if they farm Paragon level on MP0 or items/challenge with higher MP.
- 2 set bonuses - If you know a bit about the set bonuses for sets usually seen on other classes you can get some really good upgrades for really few money. Like search for some IK helm + gloves with INT on them - no warrior wants them and no Wizard is browsing them. Same with Natalya's set. Not BiS items, but possible a huge upgrade for many for a small price.
- In the end of this guide you say this patch got nothing really new. Please at least try this Meteor CM team play build - http://eu.battle.net...XQgO!fgY!ZcZYZZ (same gears as yours - just go crit damage rather than attack speed). Personally I hate Energy Twister - this meteor build is by FAR the funniest build I have played in D3, and the primary reason my main character is still my Wizard. The build works wonders in any team, but I can recommend testing it with a "Cyclone Strike-Implosion" monk in any kind of gear.
- 11/30/2012 11:23:22 AM Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
11/30/2012 11:22:51 AM
Sure the blue post is new, but the info isn't.Posted in: PvP Discussion
11/30/2012 11:21:44 AM
I like the sarcasm.Posted in: PvP Discussion
11/30/2012 11:14:25 AM
Think what you are talking about only works for skills like the barb shout. You loose the Mantra if not close to him.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
11/30/2012 11:06:40 AM
Nice job. Added to favorites.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
11/30/2012 11:03:56 AM
A good idea. When I get the question I usually just tell people to save items with stats similar to what they should search for for themselves.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
11/30/2012 10:56:30 AM
Nice job. I guessed it was a Barb on the title though.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
11/30/2012 10:49:48 AM
Posted in: PvP Discussion
In my eyes Inferno difficulty was not ready at launch date. That scared of many players that ended up quitting the game. I know several players who would not be playing today if I had not been able to personally convince them that Inferno has changed a lot since release.Quote from eldimmy
And come to this question: Why the hell is PVP taking ages to be launched?
10/2/2011 3:33:30 AM
Posted in: News & Announcements
10/2/2011 3:33:30 AM
Posted in: General Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.