- Registered User
Member for 3 years, 5 months, and 10 days
Last active 10/7/2013 10:06:10 PM
- 0 Followers
- 35 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
9/2/2013 9:58:39 AMRakka posted a message on First Console Reviews And Discount, Malthael Animated Wallpaper, Diablo Classes Fan ArtBTW it wont work on Win8 only Win 7 and its pretty damn cool. make sure to use only the links posted on youtubePosted in: News & Announcements
8/13/2013 12:19:53 PMRakka posted a message on T-Shirt Design Contest, D3 on XBox 360 Gameplay Footage, Lastzoul's 1H Weapon WD on MP10"Actually he's taking a break from streaming right now. Not sure about the reasons for it, but yeah."Posted in: News & Announcements
lol probably because he just turned 21....havent see him since he went out drinking...loll
8/13/2013 9:26:13 AMRakka posted a message on T-Shirt Design Contest, D3 on XBox 360 Gameplay Footage, Lastzoul's 1H Weapon WD on MP10Brobben#1767 WD has been running that spec In hardcore Mp-10 for quite awhile. He lost 1 HC para 100 and hes on his way to a 2nd WD para 100, currently 95 now. That spec is definite sick!Posted in: News & Announcements
You can watch him on http://www.twitch.tv/brobben123
11/10/2012 12:28:50 PMRakka posted a message on Salvaging the Hellfire Rings, Lylirra on Various Things, Stash Icons, Bonus Blizzard Comic Contest Entrylol the comic its funny....maybe when you salvage the ring it should give you 75% chance of giving you a key based on the act you are in and a 25% for a random organPosted in: News & Announcements
5/11/2012 10:00:57 PMRakka posted a message on Achievements, Item Affixes, Boss Info, Legendary Item Information, Set Items, and Monster Affixes@ ProdiiiPosted in: News & Announcements
Seriously? If you really cared, you were have stopped coming here until the 15th, thats what some of my friends did....
Quote from prodiii
sorry for saying but i have to write this. hope that constructive criticism will be welcome not punished.
there are less then 4 days to release and you put this at the main site ... you should be ashemed. and yes i talk about those ugly stupid pictures with totally spoilerish background. this is completly unprofessional. when i look at those pictures at main site at news tagged with spoilers i see spoilers directly... it shouldnt be like that. someone can say there is not much of that but its too much for some people. it really caught attention. as long as the yesterdays news and pictures were unreadable those are totally bullshit.
5/9/2012 2:55:17 PMRakka posted a message on Closed Beta Players - "One of the Chosen" Feat of StrengthFor all you cry babies....suck it up and enjoy a fantastic game! Dont go cry about a stupid achievment.Posted in: News & Announcements
Go Diablo III
P.S.- I was in beta..
5/4/2012 3:17:20 PMRakka posted a message on Official BradyGames Diablo 3 Strategy Guide Preview (Inferno Monster Stats, Monster Affixes, Achievements)Damn! Now i need to go buy an Ipad...Posted in: News & Announcements
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.