Quote from CherubDown10. Elite/Champion mobs can no longer roll more than 1 CC affix. These include:
9. Remove Reflect affix entirely. As a barb I don't care, but all my caster buddies ragequit on this one affix.
8. Allow NV stacks to persist after quitting the game.
7. Remove all stat caps! This includes run speed, MF, GF, etc. This game is about making crazy builds and with these caps, players simply can't have fun with it.
6. Make purple (unique) mobs worthwhile. There are 1,000 ways to make these more exciting and worthwhile. Currently they're useless.
5. Make chests matter. MF should count toward them, and they need to drop more items.
4. Make bosses much more difficult and more RANDOM. They need to drop much better loot as well. What was wrong with D2 boss runs exactly???
3. Give us perks for playing with others! 'nuff said.
2. Make Drop Rates more predictable. It's okay that it's random, but every once in a while we need to be rewarded or people who have terrible luck have a reason to keep on playing! There are many ways to accomplish this under the hood.
1. Auto-generated worlds need to be FAR more randomly generated. There are FAR too many static areas that get sooooo boring to grind. Sad to see independent developers do a much better job at this.
10. No ! It's challanging this way
9. Yes/No. A good fix OR removal is ok.
8. Yes/No. Allow to change act in TP OR make them persist after quitting
5. mf doesn't count towards them? o.O I thought it did... btw. I do open all chests - my WD with 35PR can always loot the gold <3
4. Yes/No. Either make the boss kill worth it OR allow to change act in TP
2. YES in 65 plvls I found 1 item that sold for more than 30mil.