1) It's because of duping that items were so abundant, D3 has no duping.Quote from redfik
And yes I bet someone have come up with a similar solution, but be free to link me to those threads
- Of course not everyone buy items from third party sites, its rather an extremely small part of the player base that does. The sad thing is that all who don’t buy have to suffer. And I think you’re wrong when you say that people who buy will do anything to buy. At the end of Diablo 2 LOD I used to buy a few items to get me started, like sojs, enigma and so on, I did it because it was easy and cheap, the reason it was cheap was because of betters being able to stack thousands of sojs and other items. With my system that is not possible,
- I’m not forcing anything, as the game works right now the only way you can trade Legendary items is if you and your friend is playing in the same game and the trade window is only 2hr. Isn’t the possibility of just being in the same clan better than in the same game?
- Not always but sometimes, if I want to do a summoning Witch Doctor and I need the minion attackspeed gloves and some other minion bonus item it would improve my gameplay if I could announce to my clan that “I need this and this item for my build, please save some for me if you find”. Because you do realize that in theory you could play this game for over one year without finding “that” item you need for your dream build. Trading in clans would narrow that time down.
- PvP can be done in other ways, like the way it’s done in WoW is it not better if SKILL dedicate your success in pvp and not the one who got the most time.
- Not even going to comment that.
2) If I'm going to give items to friends it's likely they are new or weren't around with the last 24 hours, it really doesn't help the situation.
3) Life is a bitch, there are a lot of things I never found in D2. I want to sleep with any woman I want because other people have this lifestyle I should have it too... you know because it's all about me me me me me me me me me me, I want, I want, I want, I want!!!
4) Have you played WoW PvP?? Gear advantage is abundantly obvious, skill does come into question but if your under geared you still get your ass handed to you.