6/17/2012 11:20:38 PM
If you have an old Guild Wars account with characters that are 7+ years old on it, I'll trade you gold/items in D3 for your account., or just for your birthday presents if you want to keep your account.Posted in: Other Games
6/1/2012 1:34:05 PM
LOL at his face in the picture >Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
5/31/2012 6:30:08 PM
I just killed the Butcher as well with my Barbarian. After finishing Hell the other day I did a lot of goblin runs and bought resist gear on the AH to boost my survivability. I thought compared to how hard those fat zombies hit right at the beginning, there was no way I could do the whole act. But I decided to see how I fared against a champion pack anyway, and with SSJ4 and Ignore pain with lifetap I found I could tank most elites without even kiting a bit (I had to kite against desectators/arcane enchanted of course). My way through the act went very smoothly, and I hardly ever went under half health. My stats with Enchantress and War Cry buff are:Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
I also have 2.30 lifetap on my weapon so that helped a bit with keeping me topped off. Obviously by my stats there's still a lot of room for improvement, but hopefully I will be trying Act 2 in the near future.
5/31/2012 2:11:22 PM
When I did this in Hell mode, I handled it differently for two situations:Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
1. When they are coming at you from around a corner or through a door, I ran backwards and let my enchantress take care of them from ranged attacks and/or let her take the explosion.
2. When I could see them from across the room, I used Furious Charge to kill them before they had time to explode.
Other options are equipping a ranged skill specifically for these buggers. You just need to be very careful and not go Rambo style into every room in the dungeon.
5/31/2012 2:07:44 PM
I could use this time to get some symbolic logic homework done, but I'd rather daydream about finding a rare with 200 vitality and 75 all resistsPosted in: News & Announcements
5/31/2012 2:07:44 PM
I could use this time to get some symbolic logic homework done, but I'd rather daydream about finding a rare with 200 vitality and 75 all resistsPosted in: General Discussion
5/30/2012 11:13:33 PM
Posted in: Hardcore DiscussionQuote from Sinister Demon
I honestly don't see how anyone could progress further than act 1 considering there is basically a 65% armor/resist cap and even when you reach cap mobs will two shot you. :| Stack bunch of vit I guess.
Umm so how does my Barb have 75% DR from armor then?
5/29/2012 4:25:21 PM
Lots of people making claims with no proof to back it up in this thread. GOT SOME 'SPLAININ TO DO!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
5/29/2012 11:18:29 AM
Wasn't the Azmodan quest exp nerfed to oblivion? What do you use to get 60 in <5 hours...?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
5/29/2012 10:58:59 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Diablo III Patch 1.0.2 - v.188.8.131.5249
- Active Skills
- Skill Rune - Tranquility
- Duration of immunity granted to nearby allies from crowd control effects reduced from 2 seconds to 1 second
For a full list of documented game and service bugs, please review the Known Issues sticky located in the Bug Report forum.
- Players should no longer receive an "Error 14009" when logging in
- The "Select a Hero" menu will now also display the difficulty level for each character
- Several speed improvements have been made to the streaming downloader
- All players in a party should now receive "Till Death Do Us Part" even if they don’t have Haedrig Eamon as their active follower
- Act IV
- Witch Doctors should no longer receive an error if they kill a Shadow Clone with a Damage-Over-Time (DoT) skill after it's launched a Firebomb but before it's reached its target
- Auction House
- The auction log in the Completed tab will now display a player's activity (bids, buyouts, sales, etc) in the proper order
- When placing a new bid over a previous bid on the same auction, players will now be provided with the correct warning message: "Raising your maximum bid on an Auction you are already winning raises your current bid to just above your previous maximum bid. Are you sure you want to continue?"
- Players will now receive an error message if they attempt to purchase an item after the 50 item limit has been reached in the Completed tab
- The "Physical Damage" Preferred Stats option for rings has been renamed to "Bonus Minimum Physical Damage"
- The "All Damage" Preferred Stats option for weapons and armor has been removed and replaced with bonuses of specific damage types
- Items which have been purchased from a vendor and equipped by the player can now be sold on the Auction House
- Listing items on the Auction House from a different character than the one currently selected should no longer cause item display issues
- The public chat list will now sort alphabetically
- Witch Doctor
- Spirit Vessel (Passive) no longer clears debuffs when using waypoints or changing equipment
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.