As said above me, in SC, _eventually_ everyone will be able to clear it. May it be after hundreds of deaths, or thousands.
I doubt the average player will be good enough to survive in HC Inferno, even if he decks out in purchased/traded gear. Why? Because if he does, I'll be done with this game long before the average player even gets to that point, and I've stopped caring!
- 5/10/2012 5:39:05 PM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
5/6/2012 4:36:44 PM
3 words: One With EverythingPosted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
I fear nothing!
3/31/2012 7:28:09 PM
In the end, either version would be fine by me. I do tend to like this change better though. Simply because of the feel of progression. I want to expect that later in Inferno it's gonna be even harder, and to me that's awesome. However, for this to work, I really hope that act 3-4 will be so hard that at least full hell gear+ will be necessary. Hopefully, even harder than Inferno was intended to be in the old system.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Holding my thumbs!
3/16/2012 7:12:50 PM
movies, series, try new beta patch and study, the usual....Posted in: Off-Topic
Oh, and pre-purchase GW2 on April 10th and play on the beta weekends!
3/15/2012 10:17:30 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from Mastodon
I played wow too, and don't say that... lol Cause I know on that night, yeah we can get on, but it was laggy, and server went offline more then a dozen time. That is not playable imo.
You must've been unlucky then. The login-server was really slow for me, but once I got in, it was smooth sailing, no lag, no downtimes or D/Cs. I hope it'll be just as smooth for D3, and that I get my CE on release day or earlier ^^
3/13/2012 6:43:14 PM
I like the way you cut it, it's only relevant footage, not you looking for champions for 10 minutes and THEN farming it. And the actual fading between scenes is very nice and simple too. I like it. Nothing new content wise, but a lot better then several other vids out there.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
I do prefer commentary myself though. (:
3/13/2012 5:55:01 PM
Sorry to hear about you accident, hoping for a quick recovery! Now... of the top of my head;Posted in: Off-Topic
- Grabbing an idea from your other thread, and if you still enjoy D3Beta and like challenges, you should definitely try and clear the beta with only starter items (or no items at all).
- As previously stated, Minecraft is a tonne of fun. There's quite a bit you can do, especially with the right mods (and if solo "ain't yo thaang", there's plenty of servers out there).
- I don't know about you, but I can burn a lot of time just watching series and movies. Especially comedies!
- Designing is also a passion of mine, I don't do signatures anymore, but I did long time ago. Now I prefer bigger formats, wide-screen, or very tall ones (whatever the technical term is in English :P). So you could either do as suggested above, take requests and do ones you find interesting to make, OR, try another format, something bigger perhaps? I also fancy manipulations, I've done a lot of zombie-faces on friends pictures, simple "fixes", and even some more abstract things.
- You could pick up animated movie clips, like doing something in Flash, or After Effects
- Take your designing to the next dimension, 3D. Abstract, or maybe recreate your room/house/apartment/box. There's a lot of easy things you can do, my first 3D render was a flashlight and a glass of water laying on a walkway (more like 3 basic shapes on another shape with a stone texture xD)
- You could always try designing your own sounds and/or music. I love creating anything myself :P.
- Pick up something new; Like a new language, an instrument, or perhaps programming?
3/13/2012 5:03:30 PM
Nice, grats :P. Really easy when playing solo, as to be expected though. In a 4 player game, w/o "pre-farmed" gear, the monsters can take quite a pounding, while dishing out some damage (still super easy to kite with ranged though). I intentionally run solo in hardcore 4-player public games in beta now, makes it a lot more fun, and I've more than once had to pot (usually thanks to the archers ^^).Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
3/13/2012 3:55:51 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Calling me a "total fanboy" simply because you disagree with me, and then fleeing aside, you can't possibly deny 'early' being relative? It'd be the same as saying that 'fast' isn't relative either <.Quote from kahilm
This is what total fanboys actually believe.Quote from Modmannen
Secondly, early is completely relative (yes, that means even June can be considered early, as it's the first half of the year).
I really should back to work, though. I'm supposed to have that report on my boss's desk early this week. I should have it done by 11:59AM on Wednesday, though, so it should be all good.
OT: No one here knows, it's all opinions and guesses. And even though it is pretty much impossible to balance it all, doesn't mean they won't touch balance at all. They're just as eager as you to get it out the door.
3/13/2012 3:16:06 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
First, you have no idea what you're talking about. Secondly, early is completely relative (yes, that means even June can be considered early, as it's the first half of the year).Quote from IlTroio
Diablo 3 release is affected by Mists of Pandaria.
They lost 1.8m sub in 2011 Q4 only. Wow is in a static moment, they game itself now is dead, and anyone who play it can tell you. They just can't let Diablo 3 out until they get a good work on Pandaria, cause that would be an "Autogol". Look now, we got rumors on D3 release and at the same time Mmochampions rumors about MoP. Is this a case? I can't really see any other problems for D3. And this would be ok, the only problem I got with this is the Blizzard Marketing way. Can't they only tell us the truth? They are telling us they work on "fixes" from january. Thet told us Q1 was not sure but the target will be "Early 2012". The word "Early" reffered to 12 months in my country mean 1,2 max 3. Not 5. Cause when they want you to pay WoW account they clearly remember early is 1 and not 8 of the month. This is not the way to troll customers and community.
lol indeed.Quote from Steamrice
and lol at WoW is dead with 10 million subs still.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.