Since this is conceptually difficult, I decided to write a guide for the site. Please forgive the lack spread sheets and hard data. Most evidence is anecdotal and may not work if lacking soul.
How to enjoy Diablo 3:
- Play because you like it
- Measure your success by comparing your own skills and GR levels to where you were last season
- Play a meta class/build when attempting to play meta, do other things when not being meta
- Be appreciative of the fact this game has received significant attention in the last year and a half without further cash investment - an extreme rarity in today's market
- Give helpful and thoughtful criticism when irritated with situations in the game. Data is great for making a point!
- Do other things when you're bored or don't feel like playing. Here is a helpful list!
- Go outside
- Read a book
- Talk to people and invest in meaningful relationships
- Learn something
- Work out
- Avoid doing these things
- Being confrontational and rude for no reason
- Calling people sheep, sheeple, etc. - no one cares about your opinion. Seriously. People will enjoy what they want.
- Forcing a build that is bad or lackluster onto a group of random people and being upset when you can't keep up
- Complaining about not being the best if you're not willing to do what it takes to be the best
Follow these simple tips and I guarantee you will thoroughly enjoy your Diablo experience! Or at least avoid not enjoying it!!! Because who has time for things they don't like? Life is short. Do what you love, fam.