Everytime I use site with smartphone on Android 4.3 I get mini freezes of 1-2 seconds every 5 seconds or so, and also site refreshes every time I scroll the page.
It only happens on this website.
- 10/3/2013 7:36:41 AM Posted in: Site Suggestions and Questions
9/19/2013 5:02:17 AM
I think the solution is to make a trade chat system where you can sort and at least search for items in some way. I am not taking about detailed search like ah has of course.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
If that's not the case then jsp will be alive again and I myself will happily use it. After all this game is about being as efficient s possible (for most users at least )
9/19/2013 3:20:37 AM
I don't understand... they remove AHs so people play the game itself more, but with in-game trade being the only trade option people will spend days and days just looking for items they want. I am not even mentioning that trading sites will shine and a lot of people will just spend their time their.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Yeah I may have spent hundreds of hours in AH in Diablo 3, but I spent just as much or more hours in trading sites in Diablo 2.
That said, I see a lot of advantages of removing AHs.
9/13/2013 5:03:49 AM
This game will not survive without ladder no matter how good it is, so hopefully Blizzard will put ladder on highest priority.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
5/22/2013 9:55:50 AM
- Some kind of endless dungeon.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Good PvP system. Arena seems like an awesome system if it would have 4x4, 3x3, 2x2, 1x1 modes in it.
- Ladder resets. It's the most important thing if you want people returning to your game every X months. There is nothing more exciting than starting fresh character with everyone else.
- Improved itemization. Because now most rares are again quite worthless, and at lof ot uniques are OP in comparison. Not to mention a lot of uniques are BIS.
5/21/2013 11:36:29 AM
One more question i got, is all for one passive, is really mandatory? Or is it possible to use instead some other defensive passive and just get high all res count?Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
Also what about sun keeper as a wep for monk. ~1k dps, socket, 7% to elites, 40% mf, life steal.
5/21/2013 10:28:51 AM
Posted in: Monk: The Inner SanctuaryQuote from MaffiaDon't forget you've got cooldowns to take into account too. It doesn't matter how much spirit you generate in 30s if SSS is still on cooldown.
But overall it's pretty much a tradeoff of how you want to play, and with the procs 2x1H is generally better.
Yeah but most widely used spirit spenders have no cd, so this ain't a problem ;p
5/21/2013 8:29:56 AM
Thanks everyone, really helped.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
Quote from MaffiaQuote from Yvaivne5 - I might be wrong but, slower weapons hit harder, e.g if you're using Bells, mace/spear will hit harder than swords/daggers/fist. Faster weapons means smaller, faster health regain (LS or LoH), and more procs of SW:Cyclones.
This applies to all classes really, slower heaver weapons hit harder and are better for resources spenders, smaller faster weapons are better for procs and resource generation but each hit will do less damage.
I don't understand this "slower weapons are better for spirit spenders" things. I mean if you have slower weapons, then you generate spirit slower, and vice versa, if you got faster weapons, yes it drains spirit faster with spenders, but it generates faster. Looks like it should be around equal.
5/21/2013 3:33:17 AM
Sup everyone. I never made a Monk before, so got some questions.Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
My goal: farm softcore on as high MP as possible as fast as possible.
1. Can I use Lacuni bracers for 8% IAS + crit, but no resists, or it's not really viable?
2. Is Life after each kill still really useful? I think of getting it on weapon instead of LS due to LS being very expensive.
3. Is Won Khim Lau really worth getting? I have no idea how much that lightning damage helps, maybe it's just better to get good rare?
4. What about 2nd weapon, what's up with Echoing fury, maybe i can just get similar rare weapon, because i don't see why it's so good apart from some extra speed.
5. Does weapon speed matter much for monk? For example is it much better of getting same DPS sword instead of mace?
Pretty much this, thanks for any advice
4/2/2013 1:44:38 AM
Dyes for Legendaries Not in Patch 1.0.8, Coop Updates Coming, Blue Posts, News for Korean players, The Warhound is Back in StarCposted a message onPosted in: News & Announcements
Dunno if April 1's, but joke indeed.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.