Based on the video and farm route above I did some research about spawn rates, drop rates and spawns of rares etc. The sample size is 250 runs and interestingly, the spawn rate of goblins is exactly 33%. Based on the fact that every run takes about 2 mins to complete (depending on the number of mobs) with my DH and the fact that you will get an average of one rare per goblin (with 174% MF), you will get one rare drop every 6 minutes, which makes it 10 rares per hour (excluding the time for vendoring / salvaging).
- Registered User
Member for 4 years, 10 months, and 22 days
Last active Sun, Jul, 29 2012 20:07:30
- 0 Followers
- 49 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
May 31, 2012There's an abundance of posts like this as wellPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Even though i think the same way, it's kinda redundant to say things like this since the ones complaining are unlikely to change their views/minds about how they feel about the game unless it gets a drastic overhaul fixing everything they personally think is wrong with the game.
May 11, 2012Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Arcane Enchanted (Level 31 ) - Monsters imbued with the Arcane Enchanted trait can summon a deadly purple beam. These beams rotate in a withering circle of pain that inflicts arcane damage.
- Avenger (Level 51) - Only Champion monsters can spawn with the Avenger trait. When a Champion group imbued with Avenger arrives, the death of each group member imbues the remaining Champions with added power as they wreak their frenzies vengeance on the Hero.
- Desecrator (Level 22) - The Desecrator creates a glowing void zone beneath the targeted Hero. The void zone deals damage to any Hero near it.
- Electrified (Level 26) - Gives the monster higher Lightning resistance as well as lighting damage when attacking. This also gives the monster a special Lightning-based ability.
- Extra Health (Level 31) - This trait bestows the imbued monster with extra HP.
- Fast (Level 31) - This makes monsters run, attack and cast magic faster. Monster granted with fast are granted no additional resistances, nor do their attacks inflict extra damage.
- Fire Chains (Level 31) - Champion backs are attached by a fire chain. The Hero suffers damage if he touches or even gets near one of the fire links.
- Frozen (Level 22) - Frozen-imbued monsters inflict Cold damage with their attacks and have strong Cold resistance. They also wield a pair of Cold based special attacks. They can slow the Hero, as well as freeze them with frozen orbs or on death.
- Health Link (Level 51) - This special trail is for champion monsters only and it activates only if more than one champion is present. Health Link reduces the amount of damage taken by the champion with that trait by linking his HP to that of all other Health Link champions in the area.
- Horde (Level 31) - This special trail is for Rare monsters only. Horde increases the squad of minions that spawn with a rare monster, crowding the battlefield. This is a hidden trait, you will not see it listed on the monster
- Illusionist (Level 26) - The illusionist trait imbues a creature with the ability to create dangerous clones of itself. The trait grants no new resistances, and the damage deal by an Illusionist is not modified in any way. Illusionist is available to minions, as well as Rare and Champion monsters. Each clone has the same hp as its host. Clones can not create clones. Each monster has a chance to use polymorph to create two clones of itself when damaged.
- Invulnerable Minions (Level 51) - Only rare monsters about level 51 can spawn in with this trait. These rares arrive with a squad of indestructible puppet minions and an expanded heath pool. Its health is increased by 50%. You can not kill the minions until the main rare is dead.
- Jailer (Level 51) -The jailer trait gives monsters the ability to immobilize the Hero in a conjured prison. The effect is brief, but long enough to make you an easy target. Each attack by the Jailer has a 25% chance to cast this on you. Dashing strike lets you move, but does not free you. Spirit walk will however set you free.
- Knockback (Level 0) - Each melee hit has a chance to knock back the hero.
- Missile Dampening (Level 8) - Only rare monsters can spawn with this trait. Creatures imbued with the trait generate a reddish sphere around themselves. Any projectile entering this sphere moves considerably slower. (Object will be 50% slower while inside) The projectile will speed up once leaving.
- Molten (Level 8) - Enemies with the Molten trait are granted Fire resistance and add Fire damage to their normal attacks. They also exhibit a pair of Fire-based special attacks. As they move, Molten creatures leave a trail of painful lava pools. When they die, they explode in a fiery bast.
- Mortar (Level 22) - The Mortar monster launches a quick volley of firebombs at the hero every 4-5 seconds. The monster will keep tossing bombs when he dies. Minions can also spawn with this
- Nightmarish (Level 0) - Any rare monster and its minions of all levels can spawn with this. This imbues a monster's attacks with an element of Fear. Any attack by a Nightmarish foe has the chance to send your character fleeing in terror.
- Plagued (Level 14) - All monsters at level 14 and above can be spawned with the Plagued trait. All damage dealt by a Plagued monster is Poison-based. The trait also grants Poison resistance to the monster (including minions) and triggers three special Poison-based attacks.
- Shielding (Level 22) - Gives the monster a brief period of invulnerability to all forms of damage.
- Teleporter (Level 0) - The teleporter trait allows monster to zap aroudn the field of battle, phasing away when attacked only to jump back next to you moments later for a counterattack. The trait has no effect on damage or resistances.
- Thorns - All Champion and Rare monsters (but not minions) above level 26 can have the Thorns trait. When you strike a Thorns-imbued foe with a melee attack, you suffer automatic damage in return.
- Vampiric - The vampiric trait allows monster to literally feast on the damage they inflict to you by turning it into health for themselves.
- Vortex - This trait allows monsters to draw their foes into close quarters, so Vortex is particularly dangerous if your character relies on ranged attacks. The ability itself doesn't inflict damage, however.
- Waller - Waller allows champions monsters imbued with the trait to erect impenetrable barriers on the battlefield for brief durations of time.
May 11, 2012Molster posted a message on (Spoiler) Diablo III - Boss Health and Information<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://media.diablofans.com/css/obstyles2.css" type="text/css" />Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Act 1 - The Butcher
Level HP XCl^uP Attamaccks TbUraits-
5,278 DkQCH2,000 Grapp5lingm*C Hootk, FrenN57zH3F6Ty, Smas1L)h, Mele39)(e -
Grapplg-ing Hook, esz(2Frenzy, Smash, MOUl5Helee - -
HeFsll 53 3,359,128
Grappling Hook, UarFrenzy, Sm)YLashi, kz4tMeleewnCB
61 18,232,068 6,800
#a6GrapmwfLpling Hook, Frenzy, Smash, Melee - -
Act 2 - Belial - Phase 1
Level HP XP Attackohs Traits Re-sistan5c@OMes
N$jormal 22H52 8,080 7625 MeRleBu8V!e, Fireballs, Rein&DAforcementhP&scp
NiOghtmkGar1TJIre I&Z42 170,000 2,6B00 Metr5&lee0, 3TFireballs, Reinfo!fKe#rceme^HSntsb
Hell 56 17,938,000 6,750
Med0GleebH, Fir@-eballs,6gP Reinforcements - -
I_d3nfexO%wNrno 62 9,836,000 8,000 Melee, Fireballs, Re*jinforcements rZ9b(-e -
Act 2 - Belial - Phase 2
8,080 725 Meio#blee, FirebaCVcelwls, BJ&kqReinforcemenPs6Sts -
2,600 Melee, FiBreb7allvWkas, Rk_einforcemnxents V&!j-
Hell 56 1,938,00e1e50S%bA
MBBxm-elee, FirCzG4ebJ)!Oan3C(Ylls#j-!, ReiDnforcements - -
9,836,000 8,000 Melee, 5gFireballs, Rein9forcoQ)3ements -
Act 3 - Azmodan
Mode Level HP XP Attacks Traits Resistances
Normal 28 48,350 3,500 Melee, Falling Corpses, Globe of Annihilation, Belly Flop Knockback, Laser Attack, Summon Demon Troopers, Pools of Destruction - -
Nightmare 48 1,002,000 12,800 Melee, Falling Corpses, Globe of Annihilation, Belly Flop Knockback, Laser Attack, Summon Demon Troopers, Pools of Destruction - -
Hell 59 7,998,000 30,000 Melee, Falling Corpses, Globe of Annihilation, Belly Flop Knockback, Laser Attack, Summon Demon Troopers, Pools of Destruction - -
Inferno 63 38,249,000 32,000 - -
Act 4 - Diablo
Mode Level HP XP Attacks Traits Resistances
Normal 30 127,000 925 Melee, Ring of Fire, Ground Stomp, Hell Spikes, Shadow Vanish Grab, Charge, Shadow Clones, Lightning Breath, Overdrive - -
Nightmare 50 2,688,000 3400 Melee, Ring of Fire, Ground Stomp, Hell Spikes, Shadow Vanish Grab, Charge, Shadow Clones, Lightning Breath, Overdrive - -
Hell 60 19,304,000 7750 Melee, Ring of Fire, Ground Stomp, Hell Spikes, Shadow Vanish Grab, Charge, Shadow Clones, Lightning Breath, Overdrive - -
Inferno 63 76,499,000 8000 - -
May 9, 2012I love it how people are flaming this guy for doing something nice. He could've just with held everything and said fuck you, but he gave you screens. Those calling him a tool, are really just tools themselves. So what If he's a little scared to put a COPYRIGHTED DVD on the internet ILLEGALLY. I know I'd be too. So honestly Fuck off with all your butt hurtiness. It sickens me the amount of shit people do jsut cause something didn't go their way. You act like ten year olds. Get over it.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
On a side note. How big is the art book? Is it lengthy, lots of info? same with the DVD is there a lot of behind the scenes or is it just some short movie generalizing the diablo development cycle, and the cinematics? And do you get the regular edition box too, or is it just that stupid game case?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.