4/10/2012 11:02:45 AM
No problems here.Posted in: Technical Support
3/28/2012 6:38:20 AM
Don't post here too often anymore, but nice sigs, keep it up :).Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
2/27/2012 5:04:44 PM
Witch Doctor - Pet Control BuildPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
First of all, good luck to everybody participating, may the luckiest few win :).
As for the build:
- I feel that Firebomb (Fire Pit) and Grasp of the Dead (Unbreakable Grasp), really compliment eachother, you can make nasty deadzones with mass slowed enemies that burn to a crispy death.
- Two pets, Zombie Dogs that give health back + the cleaving Gargantuan should hopefully prove enough distraction for the Witch Doctor to be able to burn all the enemies down.
- Soul Harvest I simply put in to regain mana, not quite sure about that one yet.
- Big Bad Voodoo for team play and nasty situations (that hopefully don't show up, but you never know )
- Zombie Handler, logical choice to boost my nasty critters.
- Pierce the Veil, who doesn't want extra damage?
- Fierce Loyalty is a placeholder, as I first have to check how well thorn effects actually work.
11/8/2011 8:43:09 PM
Already got my disk, now I just need to keep my PC alive, had to reinstall windows 4 times in the last two weeks. Anyway... stupid Steam won't let me play, bastards :).Posted in: Other Games
11/2/2011 3:48:15 PM
Welcome Boubouille :)!Posted in: News & Announcements
11/2/2011 3:48:15 PM
Welcome Boubouille :)!Posted in: General Discussion
10/21/2011 7:14:20 PM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
10/19/2011 11:56:01 PM
NECROMANCERPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Wait, was it all-caps day again?
10/19/2011 8:15:23 PM
You can easily get that printed yourself in a local shop, no need to Ebay :).Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
10/18/2011 9:21:53 PM
Posted in: Other GamesQuote from SiaynoqI never used the horse in Oblivion. It felt so pointless. It's interesting at this point we really know nothing of the plot other than that there are dragons and this is significant somehow.
As with previous Elder Scrolls games, Skyrim begins with the player character as an unknown prisoner, on the way to their own execution. The player eventually learns that Skyrim's civil war is last in a sequence of prophetic events foretold by the Elder Scrolls, which also foretell of the return of Alduin, the Nordic god of destruction. Taking the form of a gigantic dragon, Alduin is prophesied to consume the world with his servants, the Jills (a race of black dragons). The player character is the last Dovahkiin (Dragonborn), a dragon hunter anointed by the gods to help fend off the threat Alduin poses to Skyrim and Tamriel. Aiding the player is Esbern (voiced by Max von Sydow), one of the last Blades.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.