Don't forget to remove Holy Point Shot when doing the Shadows Mantle dungeon.
- Registered User
Member for 2 years and 11 days
Last active Tue, Nov, 21 2017 07:06:10
- 0 Followers
- 40 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Oct 15, 2017KhaosTheory posted a message on Mastering All The Set Dungeons - Build Guides, Videos, Rankings And Tips!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Feb 27, 2016Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Binder does teleport. Not as fast as other RGs, but eventually she does (I just had her in the last rift yesterday before we went off; she didn't follow at first but in the end we got her stuck in a corner).
Every rift guardian has its own specific mechanics, and Binder is no different. You need to learn how to handle her, then she's one of the best RGs to get. She moves away from melee combat, but will never do so walking *through* you. She'll always back away from her main target. If you get her into a corner she'll be stuck and a ridiculously easy target. You can even use a bottle neck and close the two ways out. There was a great video of a 3p or 4p #1 clear the other day on a Crater map where the players showed perfect execution in handling her.
In addition to that, Binder has only one dangerous attack, which is relatively easy to dodge.
Overall, Binder is one of the easier RGs and depending on your class/build, even the #1 RG for some. You just need to learn how to handle her. If you get her next time, just forget about the timer and don't try to kill her, but "push" her around and learn how she reacts and how you can "bully" her into a corner.
Feb 6, 2016Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
My wishlist for Diablo III Patch 2.5
Artisan Legendary Gems
Advanced players can find a new legendary gem recipe which can be crafted at the Jeweler for a high cost. These gems can be given to your artisans and Kadala for unique crafting related bonuses. Once crafted, these new legendary gems can be ranked up like any other gem and also provide additional effects once they reach rank 25.
How to acquire the new legendary artisan gems?
- You must first acquire a legendary recipe which has a chance to drop from Rift Guardians in Greater Rifts of tier 45 or higher.
- Crafting cost: Jeweler must be Rank 12 in order to learn the recipe. Crafting cost for one artisan gem: 1000 blood shards, 1 Flawless Royal gem of each color, 100 Forgotten Souls.
- After crafting, you have a new option when talking directly to your artisans and hand them a legendary artisan gem. Be careful, once provided with a gem, the artisans won’t be able to give them back.
- When completing greater Rifts, artisan legendary gems in use (and any spare one in stash/inventory if it exists) can be selected from Urshi and upgraded like any other legendary gem.
- Artisan legendary gems can be crafted multiple times, but you can only carry one with you/have in stash at a time (like old unique items).
Artisan Gem Effects
- Jeweler: Additional chance to create ancient jewelry 10+0,4% per rank. @Rank25: When upgrading rubies, diamonds, amethysts, topazes or emerals there is a 30% chance to craft an additional gem. Max rank: 100.
- Kadala: Grant chance to receive an ancient item: 10+0,4% per rank. @Rank25: Increase bloodshard cap by 1000. Max rank: 100.
- Blacksmith: Additional chance to craft a legendary item. 10+0,4% per rank. @Rank25: Salvaging ancient items yields 2 Forgotten Souls. Max rank: 100.
- Mystique: Eliminate the lowest (10+0,4 per rank)% values of all offered rolls. @Rank25: Offers +1 reroll options. Example: if you have rank 100 artisan gem in your Mystique and a value can be 10-20%, you will only see 15-20% and you will have 4 instead of 3 values to choose from.
- Cost of all armor items increased to 150.
- Cost of shields, mojos, quivers and sources increased to 200.
- Cost of 1h weapons increased to 300.
- Cost of 2h weapons increased to 500.
- Cost of Rings and Amulets increased to 300.
- The base chance of 8%(?) to receive an ancient item from Kadala has been removed. Ancient item chance is now granted by augmenting the new legendary artisan gem to Kadala.
- Kadala now has a 100% chance to provide you with legendary or set items. It is no longer possible receive yellow or blue items from her.
- It is no longer possible to find off-class items from Kadala, e.g. a Barbarian will no longer receive Monk specifc helmets and any items purchased can not roll with intelligence or dexterity.
- You can no longer buy items for slots which your class can not use, e.g. the option to buy quivers is not availble to classes other than Demon Hunters.
- If any item rolls ancient (no matter if drop/kadala/crafted/bounty cache), it can not roll off-class.
- It is no longer possible to find off-class items in Horadric bounty caches.
- Paragon primary stat bonus reduced to 3 for level 1001 and beyond.
- New jeweler crafting recipe (drops from bounty caches): legendary gem rank 0-24 + 7 GR keystones = legendary rank 25. The level gained is not additive, just set to 25. The amount of GR keystones is also always the same.
- Highest group Greater Rift record also increases bloodshard cap (only best record of 2s, 3s and 4man is used).
- Gold dropped from goblins no longer counts towards the gold streak indicator of the Avarice/Avaritia conquests.
- Seasonal GR Leaderboards now show the paragon level of the heros at the time when the record was achieved.
New Dynamic Difficulty Level: Infernal Torment
- Overall difficulty of Infernal Torment adjusted based on current power level of the patch/season. Last season's Infernal Torment would be round about GR 60; this season/patch 2.4 roughly adequate to ~gr70. This applies to everything excluding experience gain, which is slightly lower than their corresponding GR level counterpart. Whenever a new patch arrives which changes the power level of the game, the difficulty level of Infernal Torment is also adjusted, similar to the solo GR benchmark from the season journey. This eliminates the need for Torment 11, 12, 13 etc.
- Double drop amount for crafting materials from mobs, goblins and elite packs compared to Torment X.
- Death's breath drops from elite packs is 3,25 (3 guaranteed with a 25% chance to drop a 4th).
- Bounty cache act specific materials and bounty cache blood shard rewards are exactly double that of Torment X.
- Act specific legendary items from bounty caches have a 25% chance to be ancient.
- Rift Guardians in IT nephalem rifts drop 3,5 GR keystones and 3 Forgotten Souls.
- Key Wardens drop 1,1 infernal machines.
- Uber bosses drop 5,5 organs.
- Joining a public IT game requires you to be paragon 400.
Crafting Materials (Arcane Dust, Veiled Crystal and Reusable Parts)
- Arcane Dust, Reusable Parts and Veiled Crystal are consolidated into one crafting material.
- All current crafting material costs are changed to the sum of their current cost divided by 10, rounded up, e.g. Sword: 10 dust, 10 parts, 11 crystal is now (10+10+11)/3 = 10,33 => 11 new material cost
- The amount/chance of all dropped Arcane Dust, Veiled Crystal and Reusable Parts is reduced by 85%.
- The amount of materials gained from salvaging items at the blacksmith is reduced by 80%.
- Anger of Iben Fahd: Cube recipe to convert normal crafting materials has been removed.
- New Cube recipe: Duriel’s Bargain. Convert 10 Forgotten Souls + 1 Flawless Royal gem into horadric cache crafting material. Each color corresponds to another act, e.g. 10x Forgotten Souls + 1x Flawless Royal Ruby = 1x Corrupted Angel Flesh.
- Darkness of Radament: when transmuting gems and multiple iterations are possible, a confirmation dialog pops up and asks you to confirm if you want to use all available materials. If yes: convert as many gems and essences (multiples of 9) as possible, no: transmute only 9 gems.
- Reduce damage taken of followers by 75% across the board (make other follower specific items viable, “follower cannot die” mostly for Unity builds.)
- Reduce amount of resources provided by Templar’s Inspire ability by 50%.
- All followers now have an additional inventory slot: chest armor.
I took courses in game design while at university, but all numbers here are just rough estimes from the top of my head. I have given them quite a bit of thought, but for actual use they most certainly need adjustment. Let me know what you think below.
Jan 26, 2016Deathstar posted a message on Mastering All The Set Dungeons - Build Guides, Videos, Rankings And Tips!Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Well, challenge says you need to hit 20 different enemies, if you don't oneshot big purple dude and hit him again, that doesn't count as different enemy, that's why it fails. But if you don't oneshot him, then just use bolas to finish him.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.