I honestly can't see time as being a problem for this not being updated.
Surely it took longer to put the watermark on than it took to draw the pony
- Registered User
Member for 7 years, 7 months, and 25 days
Last active Sun, Nov, 6 2011 08:38:55
- 10 Followers
- 247 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Oct 28, 2010Posted in: Lore & Storyline
Sorry, my sense of humour is a little lacking. :sweat:
"There is no light without darkness, and darkness without light."
That's basically it.
Magistrate covered the good V evil thing.
Well I wouldn't go as far as "Good and Evil" in terms of the two sides. Technically they both have the same goal: "Obtain humans and turn them into an ultimate fighting force against the opposing side.".
I would say it's less of "Good Vs Evil" and more of 2 different tactical views from either side. In reality, Demons are only evil because their tactics are more of "Negative". Obtaining the Human race by manipulating our
'Fear(of death)' because, in the end, all humans fear death even though they don't understand why.
'Hatred', our want for revenge, anger and (obviously) hate. This covers all humans that have anything against other humans or perhaps Heaven.
'Destruction'; Let's face it, humans are destructive. We do more destroying than anything else.
-This is just my opinion, though. It obviously clashes with the ACTUAL "balance of good and evil" story, but yeah.
And we can assume that Angels and Demons don't have these emotions, because is it not a trait of humans? Feelings and such?
Oct 3, 2010No to Dragon. How would we fight the only dragon in the Diablo universe? If he's made of stars and "everything" is shown under his scales, from the past to the present to the future, then wouldn't fighting him be incredibly unrealistic, even from a fantasy world point of view?Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
But I think the Diablo world should have something to relate to Dragon. Not a dragon, but something big, bad and powerful to kill. Besides the Prime Evils, of course.
Then again, the "Sieger", or whatever was shown in the D3 Trailer vid, would it not show that they are capable of making epic boss fights and therefore they will have there own version of a "dragon" run, without the dragon of course, in mind?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jun 3, 2011Posted in: General DiscussionQuote from Noomba
From reading some of the replies it sounds like depression sucks, and it almsot got me feeling a little down. I don't know why anyone would keep themselves locked up in that state of mind. It sounds almost like they choose to be depressed.
I am going to enjoy this beautiful weather today and head to the beach. It makes me especially happy.
Why struggle to accpet theres something good about you when you know all that there are more negative things about you than good? Why find a talent you have that someone else can do 10x better and flawlessly?
May 16, 2011I'll bite.Posted in: Off-Topic
What happened to the first 6 "ups"?
- There were actually 14 submitted, number 7 was the one the testers liked best. They were all the same.
What do sheep count when they can't get to sleep?
- They can't count due to the fact that they have no fingers to count with.
Who were the beta testers for Preparation A through Preparation G?
If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?
- Nothing in the dictionary is misspelled, it's just language evolving.
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
- Love has no eyes, but I do.
If the pen is mightier than the sword, and a picture is worth a thousand
words, how dangerous is a fax?
- Depends... What's the stats on it?
Why do women shave off their eyebrows, then paint them back on?
- It draws attention away from other areas of their physique.
Do bald people have 'bad head' days?
What does Queen Elizabeth sing during the British national anthem?
"God Save Me"?
- She uses the royal plural, "God save us."
If all is not lost, where is it?
- It's not lost, it's around here somewhere....
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
- Too much of a good thing, y'know?
What do you do when you discover an endangered animal
that eats only endangered plants?
- Boil some water and get ready for some endangered stew!
Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in the universe you will believe
him, but if he tells you that a wall has wet paint you will have to touch it to be sure?
- Don't act like you don't like peeling the paint off your finger like you're a snake shedding skin.
Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a "whack"?
- It just means you need to hit it, you know, whack it a bit to make it right.
You know how most packages say "Open here". What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?
- Walk to a different room and open it. Easy.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
- I can think of a few that aren't. Puppies. You have to feed them and clean up poo.
If Jesus was Jewish, what's he doing with a Mexican name?
- I'm not sure where we get "Jesus" from, tbh. His real name was closer to Joshua.
How come you never hear about gruntled employees?
- They're too busy working.
If a tin whistle is made out of tin (and it is), then what, exactly, is fog horn made out of?
- Never heard of a tin whistle. Never seen a fog horn either, the weather always conspires against me.
If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
- On Mars.
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
If all those psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they all still working?
- The ones that aren't working don't need the lottery.
If you pull the wings off of a fly, does it become a walk?
- No, a scuttle.
If you're cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you see okay?
- Not particularly. You see two of everything. That's twice as many words you have trouble with.
How can you "draw a blank"?
If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they stick Teflon on the pan?
- Gorilla Glue, it sticks to everything.
Does 'virgin wool' come from sheep the shepherd hasn't caught yet?
- That's just gross... and yes.
Do they have reserved parking for non-handicapped people at the Special Olympics?
- They should, especially if they expect people to show up to watch.
Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
- But how do you get to the liquor store if you can't drive?
How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?
- Pretty sure people just chain one to their trucks... No one gets paid for that.
If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year,
why are there locks on the doors?
- that's a misconception, why do you think it gets robbed so much?
what happens when you turn on the headlights?
- How is this an unanswered question?
Why do they but Braille dots on the keypad of a drive-up ATM?
- It's Morse code for spies.
Why do we drive on 'parkways' and park on 'driveways'?
- watch the parkway during rush hour and you'll see this simply isn't true.
Why is it that when you transport something by car
it's a shipment, and when you transport something
by ship it's called 'cargo'?
- The shipment is of cargo.
You know that little indestructible black box that is
used on planes, why can't they make the whole plane
out of that substance?
- Because boxes can't fly.
Why is it when you're driving and looking for an address,
you turn the volume on the radio down?
- The music is somehow a distraction....
If you throw a cat out the window does it become kitty litter?
- You'd shit yourself too if you were thrown out of a window.
If corn oil comes from corn, where does baby oil come from?
- Abortion clinics.
When a cow laughs does milk come up her nose?
- Every cow I've seen doesn't take kindly to jokes and pranks.
How did a fool and his money get together in the first place?
- They met in a bar.
How do you get the deer to cross at the deer crossing signs?
- Yeah that's a definite misconception, there are no deer at crossing signs, they've learned to avoid them because of all the hunters.
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
- Whoever told you that you couldn't just wants them all to himself.
What is another word for thesaurus?
Why do they sterilize the needle for a lethal injection?
- In case it doesn't work, they don't want the inmate to get sick and die.
Why is abbreviation such a long word?
- Words with latin etymology are normally long due to they're actually many words strung shmushed together.
Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
- I'd ask one, but....
How do you know when it's time to tune bagpipes?
- Same way you know with everything else, I guess... When they start sounding out of tune.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
- They don't like to eat their own kind. People that have been eating people taste odd.
When you choke a smurf what color does it turn?
- Black, like everyone else.
Do blind Eskimos have seeing eye sled dogs?
- Blind Eskimos don't survive very long, I'd say.
Why is there an expiration date on sour cream and yogurt?
- Because when yogurt starts smelling like rum, you know it's gone bad long ago.
How is styrofoam shipped?
- wrapped in things.
Why do they call it a T.V. set when you only get one?
- Because they try to sell you all sorts of things in the set. Like HDMI sockets an whatnot.
If you shoot a mime, do you have to use a silencer?
- you dont even have to use a gun
Do radioactive cats have 18 half lives?
- Yes. But it's slowly reduced over time at a decreasing rate.
What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?
- Indoor plumbing.
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to
kill himself is it a hostage situation?
- No, it's just freaking creepy. I've got a friend on the police force that's been in that situation. Scariest story I've ever heard.
When you open a new bag of cotton balls should you throw the top one away?
- It took me a moment to get this one. I must be slow. And yeah, you want the fresher ones.
Why do they report power outages on T.V.?
- They're bragging that they're ok.
Does a fish get cramps after eating?
- It does if I've been fishing.
How do you KNOW it's new and improved dog food?
- New and improved? If it's been improved, it's not new.
When it rains why don't sheep shrink?
- They're not cotton...
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
- Frequently... There'd be less wars.
Why is it you have a pair of pants but only one bra?
- I have no bra.
Why is the alphabet in that order?
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
- The tears of those with reasoning abilities.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
- What's popularity if you have no one to look down on?
How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
- when there's a reply, and it says "what?"
What happens if you get scared half-to-death ...twice?
- you have a heart attack.
How is it possible to have a civil war?
- Well, it was originally called The War Between the States, I think.
If someone has a mid-life crisis while playing hide & seek does he
automatically lose because he can't find himself?
- 40 year olds shouldn't be playing hide & seek
If you lick the air does it get wet?
- It does if there was no humidity before hand.
Does fuzzy logic tickle?
- Only if you're Sherlock Holmes.
If a duck's quack can't echo, what about a human's fart?
- Oh, I've had farts that echo.
May 4, 2011God is all that there is. All that there is, is infinity. Infinity is also you and me and that ant over there and that big tree outside and even your monitor. If you look at a fire you can see infinity in some physical form that we can grasp. If god is infinite, then the universe is infinite too. If the universe is infinite then it means there is no such thing as this or that does not exist. So this could mean that even every thought or imaginary perspective you ever had, is actually a possible reality.Posted in: Off-Topic
If everything is a possible reality, then it means that you are infinitely creating infinite realities inside your head using your infinite imagination. Doesnt that sound god-like?
You are god.
Apr 11, 2011Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
You don't write and speak well for yourself.Quote from BeautifulGamer
hate is much appeciated, it makes me lol too
spelling is not a concern to me nor is punctuation
if you have something to share about pvp, trading, game style, or items plz do
You do it for others.
You selfish brat.
Apr 1, 2011You know what would be cool is if sixty was the cap for gaining talents and points or whatever, and then anything past that IS for those grinders that want to do so. It would be useful for someone who wants to just quest or whatever in seeing just how long they've played with a current character, and could be nice for the throwback nostalgia.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.