way of hundred fists? I only have 1.6% chance to freeze on it, but I swear it procs every couple of seconds(Try it on a boss). As you know, the second attack in way of hundred fists is actually like 7 mini hits.. and if you have fast attack speed like me, you attack really really fast on top of the billion of mini hits.
Do these affixes work with the 2nd attack in way of hundred fists?
- 6/3/2012 4:18:56 PM Posted in: Monk: The Inner Sanctuary
5/27/2012 7:00:49 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
5/27/2012 6:58:05 AM
Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
5/18/2012 4:20:49 PM
Does whirlwind in D3 still act the same as in D2? Meaning, if you whirlwind 1 target, will it hit that target more often, then in a group where it hits everyone less because your hits are more spread out?Posted in: Barbarian: Bastion's Keep
1/15/2012 11:58:42 AM
Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
\\Quote from italofoca
1. I don't like runes drastically change some of the WD skills. Obsidian Plague of Toads looks like Hex, not the original skill. I don't like it because it's confusing - the rune seens like a completly different skills, so, why not make an new skills ? I think it's weird that some runes augment your skills and other runes change it. I don't like that. For new effects we should have new skills, not rune effects. And the WD is the only class were this happens all the time =[
2. He has a small amount of summons and just one skill to interact with summons. I think it's kinda boring, i was specting more summon management.
3. Stacking multiple dots is boring gameplay imo.
1. That applies to all classes.
2. I disagree, 4 dogs + gargauntan + spectre + mother spider + fetish army is plenty of summons.(Granted, only 5 are permanent, the other 3 last long enough to warrant a 'summon' as we know it.) - Also, passive that summons more summons for 60 seconds each, check passive.
3. This is true.. but most builds dont even have dots, including mine.. But if you want to stack dots, feel free to do so.
1/15/2012 11:55:41 AM
I hate his posture.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
1/15/2012 11:40:15 AM
Changed rune on haunt to slow for more cc http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#c!!cPosted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
ALso, watch choogars pvp videos from blizzcon. Witch doctor was top tier.
1/11/2012 12:01:46 PM
Posted in: Theorycrafting and Analysis
Wrong. It does 50% more damage from the normal attack.(So 150% damage), you can get a stat that increases your crit damage. Normally it's 200% damage in most games, but not in D3, without stats.Quote from InfamousGK
All I know about crits is at base it's double dmg when it hits. I know this doesn't help much... Plus it doesn't matter how much it takes to raise by 1% because it dilutes as you lvl so if you're lvl 29 you may have 50% chance to crit and then at lvl 30 you now have 49%
Also OP, check this link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3881719243
1/8/2012 10:13:11 PM
Range was longer in D2 when using different weapon types as well, this still didn't affect what people used.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
1/7/2012 3:10:11 PM
You're comparing PvP to PvM.. that's the problem. In PvP, you spend alot of time moving and using low cast utility spells then just spamming AP nukes.. while in PvM, it's the opposite.Posted in: Wizard: The Ancient Repositories
You will need a low cost AP or signature ability for PvM, not so true for PvP.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.