Quote from speaker1264I honestly think it should. I have a paragon 100 myself, all classes level 60, a couple hardcore, and almost a billion gold, but I really dislike the idea of people starting with an advantage over other players, and people who will buy a trillion gold right before the AH goes down or something. I would like the game to be fresh, without all the old legendaries being mixed with the new ones, making things more confusing and such.
I dunno, it would just be cool to have everyone starting over at the same time, rushing to get to the top, everyone being equal again, and this time without an AH, no pay to win, and hopefully no duping.
- I have 50 Million gold right now. No shady AH dealings. I invested the majority of what I looted into gems and crafts.
- Old legendaries mixed in with the new ones is a bit of a stretch considering how much stats are getting boosted
- You want to start fresh, but suggest that all other players should be dictated to as well.
- We already had a shot to start at the same time last May
- Rushing to the top... as if D3 isn't already about efficiency at any stage of the game.
- If you want to see who is fastest, check the paragon levels once the new system is in place
- We're not equal. I craft my own gear and gems. I'm baseline poor. I like it, gems and gold have a distinct value for me.
- I didn't use the AH to an extent that it ruined my gameplay, and didn't use the RMAH at all.
- The RoS will absolutely still be P2W
- I didn't dupe my gear into existence.
For all I care, you can start fresh using any means you want, but don't pull me into your shenanigans. There are ways to create ladder mode without attempting to cut the playerbase in half, and pissing off one of those two halves to boot. People are just too restricted with their critical thinking skills to realize we don't need to emulate a system from more than a decade ago to come up with different approaches to ladder.