Just out of curiosity, why would you need LoH on a slow 2h Xbow ? I have one with 1100 dps and 850 LoH and reflects damage mobs still hurt a lot.
I also have dual 1h xbows with ~1500 LoH and ~1.80 AS and the situation with reflects mobs is entirely different. I tank the damage like a boss.
- 6/21/2012 5:19:26 PM Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
6/21/2012 5:14:36 PM
I thought this video was in Inferno and I thought "meh, thats after the 1.0.3 mobs damage nerf".Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
But then I read this is actually Hell :D, and I rofled.
6/13/2012 3:50:38 PM
This build is for solo DHs. I tried it and didn't find it so useful when I have someone to tank mobs in front of me.Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
6/12/2012 4:41:06 PM
You have too many hatred spenders. Better drop one of the spenders and take Rain of Vengeance with the 2 sec stun rune.Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
6/11/2012 4:43:41 AM
Posted in: Monk: The Inner SanctuaryQuote from QuulaFinally I think that in the patch 1.03 the game changes alot for us monks (worried a bit about nerfing the IAS, but we will see). Even the game itself turns more into a fun group playing game. And guess what? Monks will be wanted.
Nope, monks and barbs are wanted now! Not after 1.0.3.
- In cooperative games, monster damage will no longer increase when additional players join the game. Please note that monster health will still scale based on the number of players in a party
6/9/2012 4:24:51 PM
Since you can take a couple of hits with this build, what can you say about using Fan of Knives/Retaliate? It seems like a nice addition to your build if you can make a spare spell slot.Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
6/9/2012 1:04:54 PM
Title says it all. I am a DH and I randomly join a game with 2 more DHs. I leave the game, and when I queue again I join the same game with the 2 DHs. Does Blizzard know how retarded their system is in the moment? You can't search for a certain class in a public game (e.g. monk/barb, someone who can tank).Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
6/9/2012 3:33:01 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
- Electrified (Level 26) - Gives the monster higher Lightning resistance as well as lighting damage when attacking. This also gives the monster a special Lightning-based ability.
- Frozen (Level 22) - Frozen-imbued monsters inflict Cold damage with their attacks and have strong Cold resistance. They also wield a pair of Cold based special attacks. They can slow the Hero, as well as freeze them with frozen orbs or on death.
- Molten (Level 8) - Enemies with the Molten trait are granted Fire resistance and add Fire damage to their normal attacks. They also exhibit a pair of Fire-based special attacks. As they move, Molten creatures leave a trail of painful lava pools. When they die, they explode in a fiery bast.
- Plagued (Level 14) - All monsters at level 14 and above can be spawned with the Plagued trait. All damage dealt by a Plagued monster is Poison-based. The trait also grants Poison resistance to the monster (including minions) and triggers three special Poison-based attacks.
Can someone confirm that these are still correct in the current patch of the game and will be in the future 1.0.3 patch? I read in another thread that poison, fire and lightning damage on weapons is only visual and doesn't affect the damage output. Now I am confused if I should avoid elemental damage on my weapon because of elite packs resistances. I know I can always change the damage type by using a skill that converts my damage to other elemental type or to physical, but that way I will often lose my NV stacks.
6/5/2012 6:10:40 AM
Posted in: Demon Hunter: The DreadlandsQuote from FrozenkexSo at 300% crit damage 10% crit gives 20% more damage.
Oh God, this sounds so wrong to me!
Lets say you deal 1000 per hit and you have 10% crit chance.
The default crit damage is 50%, which means when you crit you will deal 1000+50%*1000 = 1500 damage.
Now 10% crit chance increases your DPS with 5% cause 500*10% = 5.
With 300% crit damage you crit for 1000+300%*1000 = 4000 damage.
Now 10% crit chance increases your DPS with 30%.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is my simple math.
6/5/2012 5:12:01 AM
reflects damage + missile dampening = so much fun!Posted in: Demon Hunter: The Dreadlands
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.