We are back in business.... running the new 1.0.4, still with same Witch Doctor!
Come see the paragon leveling!
- 8/22/2012 7:12:06 AM Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
8/20/2012 4:59:30 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from chaosluxI love how its only people with really low post counts that "managed to click on the comment that link to the official Jay page and not the TrollJay".
People with vendettas against D3 that wants to keep the shitstorm going....
I am the most die hard Diablo fan out there, trust me, i got my own friggin website ONLY for Diablo 3 (www.townportal.dk).
And yes i am friggin dissapointed with Jay's comment, heck the rest of the comments also!
There was NOTHING bad in the video with David, and i DID click Jay when i saw his comment, and it DID take me to his official friggin facebook page, u can spin this all u want, i love Diablo, i love Diablo 3, but oh my god am i dissapointed.
8/20/2012 3:53:43 AM
Ok, apologize for that.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Dear Daemaro. When i, in my surprise, wanted to see the said comment by Jay and Co. i decided to look at Chris' facebook page, and while doing so, clicking Jay's comment took me to http://www.facebook.com/Angerbot which is infact Jay Wilson's facebook page.
Now, dear Sir Daemaro, how does that add up with you saying it is a troll attempt, and everyone else, but you and your fanboys here, knows it was infact Jay Wilson, who did something very stupid...
8/20/2012 3:45:40 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from DaemaroYou can change your name on the fly, you don't have to have it pre-planned. And yeah some blizzard people probably jumped on the bandwagon, because thats how people work. Look whats happening here. Bandwagon!
Guy changed his picture.
Changed his name.
Made a troll comment to incite chaos.
Deleted his comment after a few minutes, and shazam here we are.
You ARE fucking stupid, when the comment was still active, CLICKING JAY's NAME, took me to HIS FRIGGIN FACEBOOK PAGE... ARE U RETARDED?
8/20/2012 3:04:45 AM
Posted in: Diablo III General DiscussionQuote from DaemaroPretty sure you all got fooled by a troll.
If you go check the comments: https://www.facebook.com/chris.haga.9
The the comment is gone, which may look suspicious until you think about it. You can literally make another account, name it Jay Wilson and have the exact same picture and say what you want. Also if you notice in the likes, a lot of them are liked by "Jay Wilson Eats Toomuch" Which was probably the troll that had his name as Jay Wilson.
It's pretty common. Usually I see it in the form of...
Person A: I love puppies
Person B: ^ is a moron
Person C: ^ Is a dumbass
Then person B removes his comment. and it looks like person C just called person A a dumbass. In any event I highly doubt it's true, and not "oh well you're a moderator you have to say that." No. I could say yeah he's a diick and jump the bandwagon but it seems pretty clear to me someone was trolling, and it was successful.
Also notice how "Jay Wilson Eats TooMuch" has no friends, is a new account, and is now trying to "point out what happened" after he liked the comment "Jay Wilson" supposedly left. So he was so against what was said he liked the comments?
Here is Jay's real page:
You just got trolled.
Edit: The amount of people willing to just believe this without looking more is astonishing. You think Jay would actually post something like that? He'd be fired almost immediately.
Are u fucking stupid, u cant comment unless u are FRIENDS with Chris....
ROFL, the amount of asslicking from mods here are intense.
8/8/2012 12:07:10 PM
Item level is by far the most retarded Diablo 3 thing.Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
8/4/2012 1:56:17 AM
As a ranged, i would try to get some Magic Find in there also. But yeah Int/Vit/All Res...Posted in: Hardcore Discussion
Depending on build, get some crit/critdmg in there also.
7/30/2012 8:26:22 PM
Phantasm build.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
7/26/2012 5:06:29 AM
I just want them to add fun affixes to legendaries, something like this:Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
- 25% Extra Damage Done By pets
- -15 Seconds Cooldown on Zombie Wall
- Sacrifice Always Returns 1 Zombie Dog
- Duration on Mass Confusion is Raised to 30 Seconds
- The Skill Spirit Barrage->Manitou Becomes a Passive that Hovers Around You, and the Damage is Buffed to 75% of Weapon Damage
- The Skill Acid Cloud->Corpse Bomb has a 25% Chance on Killing Blow to Revive a Skeleton to Fight for you, Caps at 10 Skeletons
- The Skill Zombie Wall->Pile On has its Cooldown Removed, and its Damage Lowered to 350%.
- Fetish Army no longer has a Cooldown, Fetishes caps at 20
- The Skill Fetish Army->Tiki Torches and Head Hunters now only summon said “Special Fetishes”, and the Damage is buffed to 75% of your Weapon Damage
- Big Bad Vodoo’s Cooldown is lowered to 60 Seconds
- Allows you to Summon 2 Gargantuans, and improve their maximum health pool by 250%, but increases the Cooldown to 120 Seconds
- The Skill Firebomb->Pyrogeist caps at 10 Pyrogeists instead of 1 Now
- Corpse Spiders no longer have a Duration, and caps at 10 Spiders
- The Skill Corpse Spider->Spider Queen, has a Summon Cap on 2 Now, and Auto Attacks for 25% of you Weapon Damage.
- The Skill Plague of Toads->Addling Toads, have its Confuse Duration increased to 10 Seconds, Confused Enemies Killed, Revives as Pet Toads, Caps at 5 Toads.
7/26/2012 5:04:11 AM
Phantasm, no doubt.Posted in: Witch Doctor: The Mbwiru Eikura
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.