I'd like Inarius, Belial and Azmodan to be in the game but not as final bosses... Fighting an Angel would be cool, but not like Izual who was a Husk monster rofl wtf...
I think a Diablo game should have Diablo as the final boss
- 10/27/2008 3:22:08 PM Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
9/1/2008 7:58:55 PM
Zombie wall is just the best idea for a skill ever lolPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
D1 - best - Apocalypse was awesome... hacked staff with like 255 charges = gg
coolest - elemental - fire dude that chases things and explodes on contact
D2 - best - blessed hammers is just overpowered
coolest - Frozen orb just looks badass
7/14/2008 12:35:29 AM
Posted in: Unannounced ClassQuote fromA Policeman
lol @ Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris would be too overpowered...
Moving on... its not exactly new but what about either act 2 or 3 merces became a playable class... I could see that happening :confused:
7/14/2008 12:30:48 AM
Now entering the secret unsquished bunny levelPosted in: Diablo III General Discussion
The Act 5 bunnies should get their revenge... its been 20 years since we all stepped on them, or maybe those bugs from act 2 or snakes from act 3 should have their revenge that would be neat... make them giants so they can smash us for a change
7/14/2008 12:25:37 AM
Diablo 3 has to have shared storage, I don't see how it won't... games these days all have it. In Guild Wars after you played for a little bit and got some money you just went to NPC and purchased access, I see D3 having the same method. After all people are always asking for a shared stash included in the D2 patches,Posted in: Diablo III General Discussion
Blizzard knows a shared storage thing is what the fan base wants, unless this is also gets confused like the art style thing with rainbows and pretty things
7/14/2008 12:11:09 AM
OoO I never get to do these kind of postsPosted in: Other Games
These would have to be my favorites...
1. Mario games - just fun/magical games, finest ever made
2. Zelda games - I love the dungeons and figuring out things, saving Hyrule never gets old
3. Diablo games - kill things and get itamz, pkpkpkpk
4. Chrono Trigger - best rpg game ever imo
5. Mario Kart games - too much fun with friends and shells
6. Goldeneye 007 - most fun I ever had on FPS
7. Killer Instinct Arcade - The Arcade version (not the snes port) was the best looking game for a long long time back in the 90s, awesome fighter, stole the best parts from Street Fighter II and Mortal Kombat
8. Metroid games - Very fun, coolest looking bad guy = Ridley
9. Punch-Out NES - Little Mac takes out Giant people, addictive game play, fun!
10. Starcraft - only RTS worth playing
7/13/2008 11:48:50 PM
Pick one category of gaming that you feel best describes your favorite type of gameplay:Posted in: Other Games
None of those, Platform muahaha *cough* mama mia?
Do you consider yourself a:
Are you willing to buy D3 for:
Will you be purchasing:
Would you rather purchase:
multiple games at a time
Would you be interested in a package of SC2/WotLK/D3 for 10% retail price ($50/game)?
No, but yes if w/o warcraft
Do you like mudkips?
so i herd u liek mudkips... need MOAR mudkipz
7/6/2008 1:08:02 AM
The Dark Knight is gonna be awesome. I think Christian Bale was born to play BatmanPosted in: General Discussion
Batman Begins is the best Batman film ever made, way better than the 1989 film which was the best imo anything made after that sucked really bad for some reason until BB... The Dark Knight could be better still but it has some big shoes to fill if its going to be better than BB, but it's a must see film ^^
7/6/2008 12:48:49 AM
I liked Wall-e. It was a great film, but the Dark Knight will be better I think. But Wall-e is clearly the best film so far this year and would probably have a top 10 spot somewhere if I made a favorite movie list of all timePosted in: General Discussion
7/6/2008 12:29:05 AM
Act 3 yeti things in temples, called wailing beasts, they are the only non-undead immune to magicPosted in: Diablo II
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.