Update: 14/06/2014 - Rewritten has a Compendium for Sunwuko's Builds
2.0.6 is here and Sunwuko's got a nice buff! The 4 set has been changed so that the Decoy that is spawned after spending 75 Spirit explodes after 0.5 seconds and it now does 1600% weapon damage as Holy (up from 100%)
This has been a great change as now we got a rather large aoe holy bomb that props up holy monks and gives us a reason to spend large amounts of spirit.
Things to Know about the 4 set bonus:
- It benefits from +Holy skill damage
- The spirit counter has been fixed - so you can spend 50 spirit with one ability and 25 with another and it will count as 75 spirit to spawn the Decoy. It seems to last indefinitely from when you start/join a game until you leave it.
- Resource Cost Reduction Affix does effect the spirit count. So if you would spend 5 spirit less on a 75 spirit ability, the counter will only count 70 spirit
- There is NO internal cooldown
- The Channeling Pylon in rifts which removes the resource cost of your abilities DOES NOT effect the set bonus. I.e. The set bonus will act is if you are spending spirit even though you are not spending any while under the Pylon effect.
- The 4 set bonus works while Dual Wielding - in 2.0.5 it did not.
- The spirit cost removal effect of kekegi's unbreakable will DOES effect the set bonus. I.e. it will not count any spirit being spent while the effect is active.
Things we still need confirmation on:
- Unsure if the CDR and RCR shrine effects the spirit counter or not.
Hi all - this thread is now dedicated to sunwuko builds. Will be linking My own and different people's builds and video where available. Enjoy and keep the discussion going!
Spirit Focus Build: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WPRfSi!XgUV!bcccYZ
Description: This build focuses on spirit generation in order to spend as much spirit as possible to spawn Decoys as well as buff the decoy damage.
Tempest Rush Build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#TcSjPk!bdSU!cZYbcY
Description: This build is a Holy Variant of the popular fire TR build. It uses Flow of eternity make use of the 2 set bonus and have a nice cooldown on SSS:FO
EP Build ~ Laws of Seph: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#VfPjYk!YVUd!ZZabcb
Video (by Glorym): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ5R5PmKVrQ
Description: A modified EP build to make use of MKG - The extra damage from MKG 4 set helps set off the EP explosions. Laws of Seph gives a nice boost to spirit for spawning decoys when using blinding light.