Malicious PMs

Oh, ok. I thought you meant to relocate the memberlist.
    and theres another one
    admin&moderator
    A hundred thousand worlds, ten hundred thousand wars. There is no respite, there is nowhere to hide. Across the galaxy there is only war.
    I just got this message. If your an admin feel free to check my messages and confirm who its from and ban them.

Hello My name is ruth i saw your profile at www.diablofans.com and i love it i think we can click so please i will like you to email me back through my email address ([email protected]) so that i can tell you some more about me and give you my lovely picture so that you can know me well i believe that distance or colour does not matter any thing but love which motivated me to write to you Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest. Miss ruth. [email protected]

And by the way I rarely use this site and my profile contains nothing anyone would love, so clearly its a scam. I didn't email her back.
    Quote from TheLordDeSeis2

And by the way I rarely use this site and my profile contains nothing anyone would love, so clearly its a scam. I didn't email her back.

We occasionally get these, and it seems to be entirely random who they're sent to. Thankfully due to how IPB works, it's now real easy for us to see who sent a pm as long as it is reported.

So if any of you ever get pm's like these, report them and we can take care of it.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    Quote from Zhuge

and theres another one
    admin&moderator

Is that it's username?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes