Homepage looks weird

I just made a screenshot of the homepage and attached it. I'm using Google Chrome on 100% zoom. It's usually not like this. Working as intended?

EDIT: Sorry, but it's the first time I'm uploading a picture on this site lol

I think it's stupid. Really, IMO, it sucks shit since Sixen left.
    Yes, isn't there a beta site where you can test stuff? Pushing unfinished stuff on the Main Page.. come on, srsly?
    I was about to post the same thing, been happening for a few days now. The layout works in IE, but I use Chrome, and that third box is supposed to be merged with the first one.
    works fine in chrome, just refresh the page (hard refresh), But it does happen more since last push/ (after a hard refreash tho it has not happend at all), will get people to look at it

Quote from Shebnumi

I think it's stupid. Really, IMO, it sucks shit since Sixen left.

you do know its the same devs..so that statement was kinda.. pointless?
    Same here on Chrome 19 (even after 'hard refresh'). The issue seems to be related to the javascript not working on the "blue posts" module. Good luck !
    Same problem here, Chrome 19.01....
    Had this problem a while ago aswell, but it seems to be returned.
    Strange... I use firefox, I had this problem for a few days, didn't really annoy me that much but I did find it to be irritating after the third day. Then all of a sudden it just fixed itself up.
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    its javascript. i run noscript and if i activate scripts temporary it looks fine. are you sure you have activated it?
    I have another problem in firefox 13.0.1 and in 14.0.1 the homepage needs very long time to fully load and the browser often gets freezed several seconds if i try to scroll or change the tab.
    That issu is only on the diablofans Homepage, all other sites load quick and run smoothly
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes