Titles

The titles people get after a number of posts is peasans, squire, man at arms etc...
    SilVer and Elfen Lied though have their own titles. That is because of their modderator status I guess, but is there a "level' where regular posters get to pick their own too. I'm just curious since that is usually how other forums are structured.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    as of now...no .. Umaro (site admin) has said sometime in the future this could be a possibility

im not sure, our titles are custom ones, given to us by the Lord creator Umaro.

not really sure but i think only admins can create custom titles for people.
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    im really tempted to ask him for a really funny/stupid title now:D... on second thought tho, dont really wanna piss him of tho

just noticed i already have a limited title O.o didnt even kno, thought i was still a knight
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    I see. Well, I was just wondering.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

thanks for the explanation... i always wanted to know that haha....
    Sometimes I drink a little beer, sometimes I make a little mess, sometimes I get a little angry, sometimes I kick your middle ass!!!!
    better than junior member, member, and senior member
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    shudders, those were dark times
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    haha and the everyday question of"how many post do i need to become a member or senior member" ect ect..

When I first started here, I barely ever posted.
    now look at u i believe u to be in the top 5 posters

yes, 1 of only 5 people to have over 1000 posts

not really sure but i think only admins can create custom titles for people.

nah, if the admins make that selection avaliable for us normal members we can just edit our own title in the User Control Panel (Edit Profile) but yeah this is up to the admins and i just got passed peasent so im happy hahaha :)
    I wonder what comes after "The Cavalier".
    ask Darkjay.
    He's probably the only one who knows.

Darkjay told me to ask you, Elfen. LoL
    Tough shit then. I guess no one knows :D

Post names thread.
    Does knight come after man at arms? and what comes after Knight? and after the one after Knight?
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://www.diablo3.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=649&stc=1&d=1201149721
    World of Warcraft - Finnegin- Level 80 Enhancement Shaman

Diablo II - SICK_Caliban- Level 93 Trap Assassin
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes