shout box petition

I hate that guy. He makes me so Furioso, and yes I made that word up. Its a cool word.
    "Sic vis pacem para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war." -The Punisher.

The Starter of SilverSurfnStudism. "Ask Lord Silver, I dare you."
    what u mean that isnt italian(or spanish) for furious

go shoutbox
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    I don't think so. Theres is like Furiouso, with the u sound. Mine is furioso, and even if it is, its a cool word.

Umm....furiouso aside does anyone know why there is no actual poll for this thread?
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    Proud Legionnaire of the SLAYERS
    Potius mori quam foedari - Death before dishonor!
    i dont know, the person creating it at the time didnt know how,
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    dear me maybe we should start another thread then... mind you we will probably only get 18 votes
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    live chat is effectively the same so lets just work on that one
    Ok then....few glad thats over! But please Mr Admin peoples give us one or the other...don't leave us hangin
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    go shout box, or live chat
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    This post is pissing me off, because the damn mods won't look at it, and even if they are, they're not doing shit to bring it back.

yes they should give us something live chat or a shoutbox, citizens have destroyed governments over less, lol
    yes i want it back
    QUOTES

Always Believed In Fighting, but are we fighting to punish something for what we think is right---Mahatma Gandhi

A Coward Dies A Thousand Deaths, but a soldier dies but once---Tupac Shakur

(Credit Given)

Why are We Dying to live if We're Just living to die--Tupac Shakur

No Matter How Much We Fight , Death Is Coming For You--Demize2007

www.Runeglobal.com JOIN IT
    Quote from "kingpin202" »
    This post is pissing me off, because the damn mods won't look at it, and even if they are, they're not doing shit to bring it back.

fyi, without the 'damn' mods and a.k.a admins, there wouldn't be this site( refering Umaro as an admin), you should really respect the people's doings,
    ALSO! PEOPLE have the right to say NO or YES, you shouldn't bite their head off just because they oppose you.
    Shout box would be great.. Would love to see it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sure, *brings out a sign saying "shout box"*
    we do have a chat room, see my sig
    the shout box isnt good, to much flaming and no way to police it
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    i never knew what it was, but it sounds sick (pardon the pun) and i would like it too!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

it cannot be brought back, so would people stop ressurectiong old shoutbox threads, use the chat room.
    lol people dont learn or are to lazy to click on my sig... hmm
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes