1000 active member

yeah!!!... in no time we will reach 10000 members... haha...
    Sometimes I drink a little beer, sometimes I make a little mess, sometimes I get a little angry, sometimes I kick your middle ass!!!!
    as we are well past the 1000 active mark now (1014)

we curently have 999 thread so today will be another grand celebration as we reach our 1000'th Thread Congrats all

I have heard a whisper in the air about a secret promotion ceramony being held tomorrow in the Stadium of Silver

2,504 active members and 5,493 members... party time lol
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    wo0t ! =D party timE!!!!
    someone say party :)
    First off kewl lots o members secound off corn flake i still hate u muhahahah.

Question whats the average number of people on bnet everdya i would like to now.
    id say about 1 million people... d2, lod, sc, brood war, wcii, wcii xpac, wciii, TFT
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    No doubt there is a D3, we should create a new forum for d4! yeyah.
    Those before me shall quiver in my wake as I unleash the fury within!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thats comming up soon lol hopefully
    Maybe I should creat the forum :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm guessing Diablo IV will be out around my children's 15th birthday lol
    What a perfect gift it will be for them!
    as i am blessed with my youth and immortality i will be leading your'e children into the pits of hell to defeat whatever they throw at us in the name of SICK

ill be an old man but i shall still be at your side
    What exacly is the difference between active and passive? I guess it has something to do with when you posted most rececntly.

Anyways, fantastic, though still low. We need more!
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    a diablo 4 forum....... that would be awesome... it doesnt matter how old i will be when d4 comes out... i will follow you... my Lord Silver...
    Sometimes I drink a little beer, sometimes I make a little mess, sometimes I get a little angry, sometimes I kick your middle ass!!!!
    @phrozen dragon: yeah, u dont post for a while, u become inactive.
    @ diablo 4 forum: good idea, lets get dibbs on the domain and start using it when d3 comes out. might be a way to kinda push the posts over there ;)

@ active users: O.o like 1-2 months ago, wasnt the number of active ppls at 700? how did it get so high? thats cool, keep it going...
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    For I as will always be by your side my Lord Silver. I shall always be by your side until my life debt has been repent. For I shall still believe I will always be there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Okeeey... This Silversurfnstudism is starting to creep me out here. I guess this is the reason why paladins have an aura called Fanaticism.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    :D 1k and still climbing if we hit 5k ill be ecstatic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]suus friday bitches lets adepto fucked sursum!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes