Register and dont post.

What about the people who have very few posts that spam and talk like they are f in king. They talk so much garbage, enough to make me log off and don't log back in for about an hour. (this forum is always in my viewing on my computer unless playing Diablo II.)
    Those before me shall quiver in my wake as I unleash the fury within!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I like to duble post sometimes, but thats only so you can see my pretty avatarX2.

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    I like to duble post sometimes, but thats only so you can see my pretty avatarX2

p.s. srry for the duble post

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    lol funny murderface.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote from name="DX rulez" »
    lol... well it doesnt bother me that other people dont post but maybe for some people is stupid too register and to not post...

Having too many posters can be a problem. Cuz then the bandwidth bill goes up and the administrator has to pay more in order to maintain it, so he'd probably have to whore out the website in order to maintain it.

I hate no-posters. I say we IP ban those who made accounts and never post, unless their registration was recent.
    Yeah otherwise it would have been pretty hard to post if you got banned as soon as you registered ;)
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    Doesn't the admin also gets income from successfully creating a forum and have the forum pretty decent in popularity?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Well, the only one paying the admin are potential sponsors, but that's it. So I say commercials are good, so long as they don't block stuff or take up too much space.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

considering that the forum domain includes diablo3 in the name probably doesnt make it cheaper either. but, there might be ppl who sign up to ask a question, and once its answered, they never post again. maybe a guestbook or something of sorts would help.
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    the member's tab shows that. If click on a specific user who you haven't seen in awhile. It would show last post date and last activity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Is it impossible to refresh the site? So that every month, if an account has 0 posts, it is deleted. Or does that violate privacy shit or something?

doesnt incringe on their privacy stuff, but some ppl go on vacation for a month, ppl end up in hospitals for weeks, military personel gets deployed, ur computer only works when full moon is out, i dunno, but not everyone can surf the net as often as some of us do.
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    I was only talking about "0 posts" accounts. No, accounts that are by members that have contributed should never be deleted.

sry, kinda late in germany, i skip sections when im tired^^.
    yeah, id say 2 weeks -> zero post = acc deletion
    same ip -> new acc -> 2 weeks -> zero posts = ip ban.
    probably not gonna happen though, just like when i suggested celebrating christmas once a month :/ ;)
    I know, it's really sad when people just don't take credible suggestions seriously ;) .
    IP ban might be a bit harsh, so long as they return and actually bother to re-create their account at least shows they visit the site.

I agree whole heartedly
    It Mostly happens in all forums

All These fricken inactive people...i hate them they piss me off
    QUOTES

Always Believed In Fighting, but are we fighting to punish something for what we think is right---Mahatma Gandhi

A Coward Dies A Thousand Deaths, but a soldier dies but once---Tupac Shakur

(Credit Given)

Why are We Dying to live if We're Just living to die--Tupac Shakur

No Matter How Much We Fight , Death Is Coming For You--Demize2007

www.Runeglobal.com JOIN IT
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes