Register and dont post.

A thing that really pisses me off is that some people register and dont post >_http://www.diablo3.com/forums/member.php?u=989

http://www.diablo3.com/forums/member.php?u=106

http://www.diablo3.com/forums/member.php?u=728

OMG why did they ever register??? U can read all posts without register...
    Issues with Diablo II? Find solutions to some issues on my Wiki page. If you know about some issues and/or their solutions, please PM me and I will add them to the list.
    I agree with maximusje ;)
    [FONT=Century Gothic]
    Doesn't bother me too much
    so when the d3.com guild comes out they can say they were a part all along. burn em.
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    some people have a life too. they cant post here all day. And some others prefer to post something when they know something interesting and dont want to post crap on the forums. Can be some reasons not to post here but be registered ^^

Many thanks to Caniroth for the awesome sig!
    i will say that i dont like people who register and dont post... but it also helps attract people to our site so ill keep my complaining to a minimum... but i do love them "Kill your favorite/least favorite" threads
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    lol... well it doesnt bother me that other people dont post but maybe for some people is stupid too register and to not post...
    Sometimes I drink a little beer, sometimes I make a little mess, sometimes I get a little angry, sometimes I kick your middle ass!!!!
    IM sure this is the thought that went through there minds "well let me just register for this neat site cuz i love diablo, and i wanna post to!" and a few days later they forgot about the site and never posted
    Doesn't bother me much.
    i prefer those that only post something usefull (even if that means that they post really rarely) than the spammers that keep flooding the forums with crap.

Quote from "FingolfinGR" »
    i prefer those that only post something usefull (even if that means that they post really rarely) than the spammers that keep flooding the forums with crap.

you already have said this earlier on the thread so this one is crappy too ;p
    I also think a post needs to be usefull, but register and post 0 times??? OMG.
    Issues with Diablo II? Find solutions to some issues on my Wiki page. If you know about some issues and/or their solutions, please PM me and I will add them to the list.
    i didnt say it the same way. In the first post it wasnt clearly stated. Posting about complete crap is another thing. U'll notice the topics to which i replied to understand what i mean. But still, its not that important to post to be registered.

do i flood forum with crap??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

not as bad as i do, i guess ;P. well, actually, i have to agree with both sides in a way, its stupid to join in the first place, but maybe the more frequent users intimidate them, and thats the reason they dont want to post, because i gotta admit sometimes our criticism is harsh, but then again, i think we all should know how to handle that criticism.
    Of all things important in Online Gaming, there is one thing no game developer can "fix" - it's community.
    well it does matter that they never post but that is what we have the threads "Kill your fave flamer" for. they are there to rid the site of the scum of the world that have problems with posting stuff. so at least there is a way to get rid of them. but nonetheless they all need to start posting because they are pains in the ass. why have have an account if you will not use it? you can view all the threads and posts without registering so why do it if you will not post? ......sorry i kinda went on a rant there....my bad.....

You can tell the same lie a thousand times but it never gets any more true so close your eyes once more and once more believe that they all still believe in you......
    I agree. A forum is a place on the internet where you share your ideas and information. Not just to register and and not post. Yeah, it makes diablo3.com have a lot of users but it is just a waste of space. I would be nice to have an actual head count and not get messed up by non posters.
    Those before me shall quiver in my wake as I unleash the fury within!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap, sorry had to get that one out

Fuck you, I'm a dragon.
    Speaking of crap, I think I have to go take one. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . think . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . never mind. LOL
    Those before me shall quiver in my wake as I unleash the fury within!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I think either they are a bunch of sneaky bastards that want to have an early join date for when the game actually comes out, or they just registered and then forgot about the site.

Normally I may myself register without posting, but if that is the case it is always because whatever features i want to have cannot be used if you are not a member (searching is often like this).

But yeah, when you can do everything without registering, it doesn't really make any sense, but I'm not bothered by it either.
    DiabloWiki.com - PlugY PlugY for Diablo II allows you to reset skills and stats, transfer items between characters in singleplayer, obtain all ladder runewords and do all Uberquests while offline. It is the only way to do all of the above. Please use it.

Supporting big shoulderpads and flashy armor since 2004.
    what infuriates me as well as people that dont post or just post crap, is the triple posting. you can see three posts one after the other by the same person. how about they learn to use the enter key?? what is so hard about making a paragraph after another instead of making new posts?? its sheer stupidity and aggravating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes