Wtf?!?!?

i was just comin to this site, like a min ago, and i saw that the complete site had been reformated( a different template, it was something like light brown, and no links worked), but after a sec, it turned back to normal.oO and does any1 notice the new red lines everywhere?
    yes, umaro is playing with the site layout, no big deal he is just making it better
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    Umaro is playing around with the content of the site, colors, fonts things like that, and seeing what peoples reactions are, Its not preminent
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    Either that or your taken to many hits of acid.
    well last night i was on and now its brown and stuff. also there are many other changes. i hope this isnt the final format because this doesnt look too cool. but i do think its cool that umaro is taking the time to renovate the site and make it better, it has kinda needed upgrades for a while, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well last night i was on and now its brown and stuff. also there are many other changes. i hope this isnt the final format because this doesnt look too cool. but i do think its cool that umaro is taking the time to renovate the site and make it better, it has kinda needed upgrades for a while, lol.

Hey there, Yes, Im working on the site right now. The old layout wasn't an original one. I'm not even sure if we we were allowed to use it, so right now I'm using a temp layout until we have out very own custom one made up.

So hang in there, and if you find any errors with the new stuff please tell me.
    David Sontag - Community Master of
    Starcraft 2 - Blizzard News
    We will have a custom, professional new site layout in the near future. Please bear with us while we get the site ramped up. The good news is, once the new layout is done, we'll be able to finally have some of the features that we've promised for a while such as a Fan Art section and more. As always, we're open to suggestions, so please let us know if there's anything you'd like to see.

This is your site, Diablo fans. Let us know what you want to see on it! :D

-RoG-
    sweet, that is awesome. we get to (kinda) choose what goes on huh?? thats power to the people right there!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heh this site is a bit bright for me :P
    So far I've liked each layout I've witnessed. If I were tampering with the site, I'd make it darker and more evil.... Muwhahaha!
    lol yea at first they make me mad..but after a few hours i get used to it and like it better than before

keep it up guys
    -SILVER-

i like it, a bit bright but thats ok
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    So far I've liked each layout I've witnessed. If I were tampering with the site, I'd make it darker and more evil.... Muwhahaha!

Flames and bloody weapons everywhere? lol.
    This current layout is pretty good Ill give it an 7.5/10, maybe i just need to get used to it a little more.
    I dont like the new lay out. Ugly colours, no forum home button at the top but on the left side sux. What do u think about it?
    Issues with Diablo II? Find solutions to some issues on my Wiki page. If you know about some issues and/or their solutions, please PM me and I will add them to the list.
    Something evil... It seems kind of peaceful right now lol
    yea we need it black and white. or black and dark red instead of reddish brown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Black and dark gray or rusty red
    yea. hey i just noticed the pattern. your posting alot today and your trying to get to 1000. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol 1000 post is a big step/accomplishment

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the design as it stands right now either, but it's just a temporary solution. We'll have a much more appropriate (ie: evil) Diablo design for the site hopefully in the very near future. Just waiting to hear back from the designer right now.

Thanks for bearing with us while we continue to work on the site!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes