Introduction forum

Hi everyone, nice to meet everyone here...
    b
    I'll probabily get some stick for this but in case you didn't see my intro post I thought I'd just say Hello and its nice to be here.
    It doesn't matter if you post late. just make introductions and become part of the crew
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    Proud Legionnaire of the SLAYERS
    Potius mori quam foedari - Death before dishonor!
    hmm we should have a seperate section for people to post intros i think not that htere is anything wrong with posting intros, it would just be a little easier to find posts without having to sift thru intro posts
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    yeah i was just thinkin that
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    great minds think alike, so i have been told
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    hehe that they do :)
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    but what does that have to do with you, BURN!, nah jokes, lol
    i couldnt help it, the setup was there, and i took it
    Well, at least you guys know I'm going to be around.
    That is true. Just keep posting and we'll know your still there
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    yeh keep it up, your get to 100 posts in no time
    hehe i remember when you told that to me lol
    If your like me and post when everyone else is away then you have to logon at a later time to reply though. But I still managed
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    Yay my first post :D Dam that sounds so noobish
    time to die
    hello, welcome to our site... plz enjoy your stay and remember to post your ideas and vote regularly... try voting on the "are you crazy/insane" poll
    http://www.diablo3.com/forums/showthread.php?t=484
    show off....
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    lol... hey it might work
    I say hello to community.
    Quote from Elfen Lied »
    it doesnt really exist, you just sign up then start posting in the forums and voting in the polls

d3.com rules
    1. silversurfnstud is your god now, dont cross him or disobey him
    2. if you dont have proof to back up your post dont post
    3. people with less than 100 posts are taken very seriously, so quickly get to 100
    4. the member of silversurfnstud's executive council executioner squad have an intense hatred for non voters and people with less than 100 posts

Wait...so then...I am hated? Damn, I feel rejected, not my fault I don't post alot.
    Macaroni macaroni macaroni macaroni, put the cheese in the noodles whata get? Macaroni macaroni macaroni macaroni
    Hello, Figured this would be the best place for my first post.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes