Introduction forum

yes, let us leave this wretched place lest we invoke the almighty wrath of the Adminstrators
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    Okay, I will do.
    "Sic vis pacem para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war." -The Punisher.

The Starter of SilverSurfnStudism. "Ask Lord Silver, I dare you."
    Quote from killing lil thingys »
    lol but umaro got only 23 or i lil bet more post!

does that mean hhhmmmm:D neevvveerrr mmiinnnndddd!

silver! i'm coming to get u hommie!

come get some

hello im new.
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://imageshack.us/?x=my6&myref=http://www.imageshack.us/
    Image removed due to its file extension: http://imageshack.us/?x=my6&myref=http://www.imageshack.us/
    heres the rules,
    1. dont spam shit (important info is ok)
    2. Silversurfnstud is your god now
    3. if you go to a poll,
    vote
    dont view then not vote
    dont reply to a poll without voting
    4. to be taken seriously you need at least 100 posts
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    welcome enhoy your'e stay yoda

obey the rules and you will be fine
    well, hey ya peep's, I'm new here as you see, so feel free to welcome me...
    Fear is in the eye of the beholder, if there is nothing in your eye, fear me anyway...

This is a nice site, funny, creative, organised and serious in it's own way...
    welcome, remember the rules and enjoy your stay
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    Vote, stay active, and post alot of your opinon, and people will like you
    hi guys just wanted to say im new here this is my first post

wow in them 13 minutes you got 1514 posts... incredible
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    Yeah, thats pretty amazing, and thats why your our god.
    "Sic vis pacem para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war." -The Punisher.

The Starter of SilverSurfnStudism. "Ask Lord Silver, I dare you."
    So unless I make over 100 posts no one will take me seriously....hmmmm.......

So that means no one will believe me when I say that Diablo II:LOD is the best game made to date?
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    Proud Legionnaire of the SLAYERS
    Potius mori quam foedari - Death before dishonor!
    yes and no, in most cases people with less than 100 posts wont be taken seriously, it depends on what they say
    true....do I lose any points for being Australian???
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    what the hell are ou talking about, im from NZ and i am an emmisary of the lord god of diablo3.com silversurfnstud, President of the Executive Council and Head of The Executioner Squad, since when did points come into it?
    Never, just havin a laugh.....

I thought I'd be the only Southerner here. I was wrong! My bad
    A man, a myth, a legend!
    there are at least 5 people down under (cant remember names though)
    Thats good then....as long as there is none of that Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! crap!
    A man, a myth, a legend!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes