Introduction forum

Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Anyone know where the introduction forum is?
    Oh well, I guess that message will disapear now.
    it doesnt really exist, you just sign up then start posting in the forums and voting in the polls

d3.com rules
    1. silversurfnstud is your god now, dont cross him or disobey him
    2. if you dont have proof to back up your post dont post
    3. people with less than 100 posts are taken very seriously, so quickly get to 100
    4. the member of silversurfnstud's executive council executioner squad have an intense hatred for non voters and people with less than 100 posts
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    3. people with less than 100 posts are taken very seriously, so quickly get to 100

That sounds like an invitation to spam :)
    yes but there is spamming crap, and spamming good info, one would hop you do the latter
    -Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
    yes but there is spamming crap, and spamming good info, one would hope you do the latter
    dang i better got to 100 posts and quick
    World of Warcraft - Finnegin- Level 80 Enhancement Shaman

Diablo II - SICK_Caliban- Level 93 Trap Assassin
    Quote from name="Elfen Lied" »
    yes but there is spamming crap, and spamming good info, one would hop you do the latter

Wise, Wise words
    Quote from Elfen Lied »
    it doesnt really exist, you just sign up then start posting in the forums and voting in the polls

d3.com rules
    1. silversurfnstud is your god now, dont cross him or disobey him
    2. if you dont have proof to back up your post dont post
    4. the member of silversurfnstud's executive council executioner squad have an intense hatred for non voters and people with less than 100 posts

its true, eeeeeeeee
    David Sontag - Community Master of
    Starcraft 2 - Blizzard News
    yes do not anger lord god silver, or the Executive Council's Executioner Squad
    do not anger any1 with more than 100 posts for i have a very large axe and i know how to use it.. :)
    If you ever meet a hafling and a hungry dragon you dont have to outrun the dragon, you only have to outrun the hafling.
    lol but umaro got only 23 or i lil bet more post!

does that mean hhhmmmm:D neevvveerrr mmiinnnndddd!

silver! i'm coming to get u hommie!
    the best BOW of DIABLO2LOD for annoying nubs in the game.......now beat this!

thats pretty funny
    well umaro could be another god, and much more powerful than your so called lord silver.
    but, umaro got the power to delete!
    silver and us is on umaro's hand and the rest of the admin god of gods.
    the best BOW of DIABLO2LOD for annoying nubs in the game.......now beat this!

Silver may have the power to delete soon..
    there is always a cheif god,
    There is, and SilVer is he.
    "Sic vis pacem para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war." -The Punisher.

The Starter of SilverSurfnStudism. "Ask Lord Silver, I dare you."
    i was actually saying the admin guys are the cheif the can kill silver(or anyone else) if they want
    Well thats a scary thought
    yeh it is let us not anger them
    Oh okay, Yes let us not.
    "Sic vis pacem para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war." -The Punisher.

The Starter of SilverSurfnStudism. "Ask Lord Silver, I dare you."
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes