[SPOILERS AHEAD] Diablo III Expansion - Reaper of Souls: Datamining Post, Bosses, Game modes, Clans, Ladders, and more

Quote from bluspacecow

Quote from Dhaern

lol guys use your brain and google, you can download D3 RoS early Beta binaries from ownedcore.

I wouldn't trust a filebeam URL especially one coming from ownedcore. There are direct download links you can get that use the same CDN servers Blizzards uses and have been uploaded by Blizzard.

Link them.
    Bring on Blizzcon! :)
    Update 10:47 AM EST - A little break - We have paragon exp, hopefully some skills and stuff coming in a bit.

eagerly waiting for more information on the paragon system... and stuff, ofc
    I need a time machine...to whenever this stuff is coming out, dear god this all looks amazing, i dont even know where to start.
    Well can't wait :)

One can only ask why this wasn't live at the launch of the game, but lets be honest it was all part of their marketing/sales plan.
    first ppl went on and bought the d3 after the hype (which is i think unparalleled till this day, if talking about a game release).

if they added this what could they do to improve the game and make you buy the expansion, very little if any.

so, they are creating another hype (this time justified) and will hit again the sales record
    Quote from Wildthood

The ring that boost poision damage says it double only damage of poision damage so I don't know what's poision effect.

Aside from the obvious DOTs Not sure.
    chill would obviously slow
    The thread on the official forum discussing this leak has been deleted. Cease and desist incoming here?
    Quote from bokkkie

Well can't wait :)

One can only ask why this wasn't live at the launch of the game, but lets be honest it was all part of their marketing/sales plan.
    first ppl went on and bought the d3 after the hype (which is i think unparalleled till this day, if talking about a game release).

if they added this what could they do to improve the game and make you buy the expansion, very little if any.

so, they are creating another hype (this time justified) and will hit again the sales record

There's no way all of these could be at launch.
    When i saw this post i was sooo excited. Now i am really pissed because i need to wait ...
    My mind was just blown away by this post.

Oh, and:
    " Prevent 100% of Arcane damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented."
    Now I can afk in arcane sentries in Archon! \o/
    Quote from Grafikm_fr

My mind was just blown away by this post.

Oh, and:
    " Prevent 100% of Arcane damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented."
    Now I can afk in arcane sentries in Archon! \o/

Asumming Archo won't be nerfed in RoS. :D
    Wow, awesome! Now I just have to go back and read through all of it. :P
    Quote from m4st0d0n

The thread on the official forum discussing this leak has been deleted. Cease and desist incoming here?

I honestly don't know where people are getting this from. It's right there - http://us.battle.net...opic/9947394894
    There was even a topic about its deletion... and it was a few posts below it. Like... what?!

edit: Fine, it might've been hidden for like 5 minutes.

Ha. Bagstone.

I kept refreshing that thread all day, and somewhere after it reached page 11 I got the "Thread deleted" page. It wasn't just an accidental error, I tried a few times after that. I guess they changed their minds, and now they returned it.

Blizzard's PR folks must be troubled by this leak, but it's out now, they can't do anything about it, so yeah, I'd be surprised if they tried to fight it.
    They are redirecting all of the other Xpac threads to the proper section, but the main "leak" thread remains in General Discussion. Random moderation over there as usual. LOL

EDIT: It finaly got redirected. Plus, a Blizz post was made in another.
    http://us.battle.net...ic/9948354936#9
    Could I really expect BNET's overhaul in RoS with all these new features such as clan,ladder?
    I don't know how you are getting this information or where it is coming from, but thank you for the constant updates! All this information is awesome!
    Alright Blizzard, guess I'll get the expansion afterall.

...you win this round. >:/

Enable all runes for a specific skill.

wat?
    Quote from Tridox

I need a time machine...to whenever this stuff is coming out, dear god this all looks amazing, i dont even know where to start.

Overneathe suggested me to go into a controlled coma for a couple months...

... calling my doctor right now to see what can be done :P
    It's funny, I used to be TOTALLY wrapped up in newly datamined info on WoW, but I have no desire to ruin the story here. Most of this stuff will be more fun for me to hear at BlizzCon or in context from the horses' mouths. Great work still, I'd love to know where this client came from! Edit: Bluespacecow cleared that up for me on the last page. =)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes