All Items Will Have a Use, Latency Issues with Whirlwind, Blue Posts, Blizzcon Art and Movie Contests

Hello everybody,

It is true that it is my first post on Diablo fans but I am Diablo player since the first day it came online.
    There are a lot of things that can be improve after each patch and every one that plays come all the time with good ideas.

I would like to share one idea regarding the items hunting:

What is the use of the Vendors in the city? Why they sell items that nobody use? And when I come to the game the question is "what will I do tonight?".
    I think that it could be improved as this:

Target Legendary

1st - Clear the whole act (1,2,3 or 4) without forgotting a single mob.
    2nd - After having kiiled all mobs the vendor in the city will have the Legendary unlocked having the possibility to buy that Legendary. The cost of the item is a matter that I would leave Blizzard decide, giving the right value of it.
    To avoid the AH selling those items could be Account bound.

As the game is about farming, with this we would all have the possibility to look after a item that we are looking for.

Please let me know what you think about this post.

Best regards
    Vendors in Diablo for the most part never sell anything good or useful except for at the beginning when you have nothing.

Diablo 1 the vendors did have some useful things since some blues could roll high stats that uniques or rares could never roll.
    Quote from Hans

Diablo 1 the vendors did have some useful things since some blues could roll high stats that uniques or rares could never roll.

Yeah, "some useful things" is even underestimated. Got my monk's BiS weapon (King's Staff of Haste) from a vendor. Good ol' times...

In D3, you should never at any point during the game buy anything from the vendor... just overpriced crap :(
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes