Patch 1.0.8 Datamined Info - Blizzcon, Scheduled Game Maintenance - 05/07/2013, Full PTR Patch Notes Roundup

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from borissov

Wait, I didn't quite get that. So they are releasing the patch 1.08 on the official servers right? This is not yet another patch for the PTR?

The rumor is the patch is coming out tonight (this morning) because it's been loaded onto the LIVE patch servers. From my understanding, there's PTR servers, Live servers, than live patch servers. I think.

The patch is loaded, but it won't be live until they push the update to our clients. I'm thinking they will wait until the 14/15, due to anniversary reasons.
    Quote from Ryude

Quote from Bleu42

Quote from borissov

Wait, I didn't quite get that. So they are releasing the patch 1.08 on the official servers right? This is not yet another patch for the PTR?

The rumor is the patch is coming out tonight (this morning) because it's been loaded onto the LIVE patch servers. From my understanding, there's PTR servers, Live servers, than live patch servers. I think.

The patch is loaded, but it won't be live until they push the update to our clients. I'm thinking they will wait until the 14/15, due to anniversary reasons.

waiting untill 14/15 and release it there for then to have server issue's is not realy smart i think they rather have them this week than next..
    Technically speaking there is no reason to wait for the 14th just for the anniversary buff. The buff can be activated and deactivated at any time once it's on the client. It'll likely be the same anniversary buff to be used for years to come. If preferred bonuses don't change that is.

Ha. Bagstone.

Quote from overneathe

Technically speaking there is no reason to wait for the 14th just for the anniversary buff. The buff can be activated and deactivated at any time once it's on the client. It'll likely be the same anniversary buff to be used for years to come. If preferred bonuses don't change that is.

Sorry, I didn't mean that the patch contains the Anniversary buff. I meant they will likely "celebrate" the anniversary with the release of the patch on live servers.
    Updated! Yay!

Ha. Bagstone.

Quote from ForbiddenAngel

Quote from Kageromero

Damn...anyone else dissapointed the patch is releasing like this? Theres still so much tuning that needs to be done...

But at the same time, there are a lot of ppl complaining about the the time needed on the PTR. I think the patch is okay, the monster density can be hotfix anyways, but the rest of the changes are made and done. But, I doubt it's tomorrow.

Yeah, which is precisely why 1.08 should have gone live weeks ago. Blizzard is stuck in one.
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from borissov

almost, just PBE and LIVE

Live servers and live patch servers are same thing.
    Quote from Molster

PTR*

Ha. Bagstone.

Quote from overneathe

Quote from Molster

PTR*

This is what LoL has done to me. At least it dosnt effect my dataming skilzzz
    Did someone catch my question in the first page of this topic?
    Will blizzcon apply on visual tickets, or dowe need to buy a ticket and travel to US for this?

Swedish Official Fansite www.Diablo3pvp.se

There won't be a concrete answer until Blizzard tells us officially, but so far all digital rewards from Blizzcon have also been given to the people that bought the stream. To my memory at least.

Ha. Bagstone.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes