Public Test Realm: Patch 1.0.8 Notes (Updated 4/18)

Quote from robbietea

Please explain how this is balance?

Brooding
    • Now regenerates 2% of maximum life per second (up from 1%)
    Inspiring Presence
    • Now regenerates 4% of maximum life per second (up from 2%)
    • Now affects all party members

Well they try to make barb better for group play. But actually they fail hard at this because instead making other spells and possible builds more attractive they even buff the cookie cutter builds more. All you have to do now is change your third passive and boom you have a group play barb.
    Quote from shaggy

Quote from Zeel

barbs got the BEST buffs by far out of everyone for no reason.

I wasn't aware that 4% HP/sec, 20% armor, and 20% resist all was even in the same realm of awesomeness as Overawe is. Hell, even WDs have a ridiculously-strong DPS buff. To say that Inspiring Presence + Warcry + Impunity is the "best" buff is severely... stupid.

It's good that Barbs get a solid defensive group buff. It's certainly better than Mantra of Healing, but it's hardly the absolute best buff in the game. Frankly, I think they should encourage people to bring synergies to groups anyway. Sacrifice a little personal DPS for a very large group survivability buff, or a very big DPS buff.

I know I typically don't run BBV on my WD, but every time I'm in a group I switch it in for something.

........I would have thought it was obvious to you that I meant the patch not in the whole game and that there is no reason as barbs are game breakingly broken OP,
    Release it already!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes