New PTR Patch, New "Reflect Damage" and "Bone Armor" Effects, Class Changes

Quote from sssdrawr

"Radiant Star Ruby: +120 minimum damage/+120 maximum damage (up from +20/+20)"

:o this beats my 100% crit damage gem

Yeah i also think that way. Too bad i didnt prepare and bought me a radiant star rubt. Oh well, i'll have to wait a bit since prices will probably be really high.

Anyway i really like these patch notes. Awesome stuff.
    Nice patch for most part. Did anyone found this Bone Armor affix yet?
    for the guys testing out PTR, how is the new plague damage for you? I mean after dealing with more than 20 elite packs that have this affix I can tell you that is quite more dangerous that is now molten - in 1.0.6. At least this is my experience. I tried it with ranged and melee classes and it really hits hard. I mean I could easily stand on molten + plague + desecration on mp5 where I usually farm with my monk/barb/wiz but now only the plague affix is hitting harder then these three combined.

Please let me know your experiences with this.
    And there they added MP scaling for the plans to drop, knew the straight up 50% regardless of MP was just to test so they actually dropped from the bosses... So instead of the theoretically 200-ish (?) runs for all the plans you know need like ten times that? Oh well, PTR is PTR are things are there to be tested I guess.
    Umm, so, they are buffing monk spirit spender skills...

Does anyone even use those, apart from Vortex?
    Quote from Fura

true they should nerf them instead so people use them more...

hold on a second wtf did i just write?
    Quote from Kanio

And there they added MP scaling for the plans to drop, knew the straight up 50% regardless of MP was just to test so they actually dropped from the bosses... So instead of the theoretically 200-ish (?) runs for all the plans you know need like ten times that? Oh well, PTR is PTR are things are there to be tested I guess.

Those are still pretty good % considering they are not account bound. After a week, a price of a single recipe is no more than 50k. Sure you could say "what if I dont use AH?", I say its your loss then. :P

There are 4 plans and 1 design. At the view of AH, everyone should only gather 5 plans, then appro. everyone have all the plans. AT MP5 its ~12 rounds. If every player made 12 rounds at MP5, it is highly possible that more than 95% players had all the plans. People like to farm items that drop easily and are not AB-> AH flooded -> Prices are low.
    Quote from vioche

Quote from Fura

true they should nerf them instead so people use them more...

hold on a second wtf did i just write?

Quote from Kanio

The plans are auctionable. You can easily buy the small handful of the ones you actually want. They won't be expensive either since people will farm those bosses until they become too cheap to be worth it.
    is anyone else getting a message after you type in your password (in the PTR) and says that there is a new patch to download, you have to log out and download the new patch in order to log in? Cause this happened yesterday, is bliz making another patch note or something?
    Wow they made farming higer MP lvls useless again due to the demonic essance nerf o well MP2 forever nao! Here I was excited about finally upping that MP lvl but no blizzard dosent want any of that to ever happen do they? and this time its not about gaining a unfair advantage either as crafting is random as fuck. I guess I´m happy as long as they don´t nerf the exp buff for this patch.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes