Message from Jay Wilson

I really appreciated jay's passion about the Diablo franchise. I do. When he spoke about Diablo 3 I felt so happy, and hes kind of a badass which I really liked. But when he told the orginal creator of Diablo to Fu*k off I really lost my believe in Jay in many ways.

Jay refused to use stuff from D2 which made D2 a great gaming experience and made his own with his dev team. Which is totaly pathetic. They HAD a great ground to build the game on but they were so into making their own Diablo game. They did realize it didn't turn out very well, and then David Brevik point this out - Jay lose it and harass him.

D3 is in my eyes very bad executed. We have no private chat rooms (wtf?), There is no point to play in group, there is no deep end game, yeah, I can continiue in hours. However the biggest issue is the bad community. D3 has no community in-game. D2 was build on the community in-game.

D3 is like a Single Player game which support a Friend list (which is useless). It never require a co-op, ever in the game. In D2 you had immune monsters, (which the merc actually could kill) but you rather brought some friend(s). D3 will be a good game in 1-2 years when they realize they have to bring D2 to it. Which they already did in some ways. Hopefully the new game director wont stuck his head in the ass.
    Jay Wilson is not a bad guy actually. And also he is not the only man who made d3 bad. I dont think anything will change with his leaving
    Quote from raitonx

Jay Wilson is not a bad guy actually. And also he is not the only man who made d3 bad. I dont think anything will change with his leaving

So you say to Jay: "You are bad guy, but this does not mean you are bad guy."
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes