Diablo 3 Expansion Will Have a Beta, Patch 1.0.7 Notes (Updated 1/22), Black Weapons Staying The Same, StarCraft II: Heart of th

Players should now be automatically healed and have all active debuffs removed upon leaving the Scorched Chapel

Bad move. All I did yesterday was camp by the portal and I never died. Each time I was double-teamed or faced the threat of death, I just warped out and re-entered with full HP.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Quote from Jaetch

Players should now be automatically healed and have all active debuffs removed upon leaving the Scorched Chapel

Bad move. All I did yesterday was camp by the portal and I never died. Each time I was double-teamed or faced the threat of death, I just warped out and re-entered with full HP.

You could already retreat through the TP anyway. There are no rules to dueling for a reason, just don't be a lamer or nobody will want to duel with you.
    Quote from Jaetch

So your sig brags about being the "Top wizard PvP rating in North America", and in your post you talk about some douchebag tactic you use to never die.

lolwat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CyberPunk RP Nexus

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes