1.0.7 PTR Patch Notes, Patch 1.0.7 Now Available on PTR

me too, I lost a hardcore char when I started right next to a mob and I had to run in an uncleared area... lesson learned, and the open town portal is something I'll avoid as well...

Hooray for Bender!

OT: Underwhelming patch. I might reinstall D3 for it but I know that it'll just be disappointing :(
    Un-socketing Marquise gems will cost 5 million gold

not like Im ever going to own any of these ridiculously overpriced gems, but seriously... what the hell
    Quote from MrBlaine

Un-socketing Marquise gems will cost 5 million gold

not like Im ever going to own any of these ridiculously overpriced gems, but seriously... what the hell

They're trying to get gold out of the system. Same reason it costs 20M to create them and will probably cost a couple M to create the recipes by the time the PTR is done. Speaking of, do we have a PTR precedent for D3? How long was the last one up before the patch?
    Legendary items now have a new mini-map icon

This is sick!
    In theory Monk has been buffed, in practice Monk get huge nerf and they actually change nothing about all bad aspects of this class. Double Spirit Spender DMG = worst possible resolution to fix this class. It change nothing , ppl will still play same builds.
    Quote from Serpenth

When resuming a game, players will now be placed in town instead of at the last known checkpoint (a portal will be available to take you to your last known checkpoint, if desired)

I like this change. Don't know why, but when I log in I always want to be in town.

Sucks if you're farming VotA. Slows down your run by having to take the portal every remake.
    ye... SW buff and snappshot getting removed.. my kill time is about 5-10% slower. Also, all the skills that got buffed (except EP, SW, DS) and nerfed (except SW, Cyclone Strike) i didn'u use them before and i dun see a reason to use them now.

Perhaps reduce the cost of skills aswell or give us passive regeneration.. Cos in a duel, without spirit regen passives, you have no spirit for a 2nd fight or when you die..
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes