Patch 1.0.7 Datamined Information

Quote from overneathe

Quote from Benegesserit

Quote from Molster

Quote from Benegesserit

darn....was really hoping for something involving rare IDing
    we would have to wait for patchnotes for something like that

Aren't patch notes notorious for leaving out some changes? I thought datamining uncovered more than what Blizzard reveals...with the only caveat that before it goes live we have to assume it's not 100% going to happen until it's actually patched live.

Even with the preview and the datamined notes we could be seeing only 50% of the changes. The official patch notes usually include 95-99% of all changes.

offical notes do about 90% there are always the hidden gemes to find

Quote from Benegesserit

Quote from Molster

Quote from Benegesserit

Aren't patch notes notorious for leaving out some changes? I thought datamining uncovered more than what Blizzard reveals...with the only caveat that before it goes live we have to assume it's not 100% going to happen until it's actually patched live.

We can't datamine whats not there to datamine, changes like that dont show up in files. so there is nothing to datamine for it to see if it changed :3
    Wave of Light :Thumbs Up:
    Interesting... they didn't mention shoulders to be craftable, but they did mention legs which seems to be missing. Well I hope they will be added as well.

Also that crafting cost was much cheaper than I thought it would be... going to be lots of crafting from my side :)
    WTH they are buffing TEMPEST RUSH???

imagine this guy doing the same thing on mp2-3 with this additional xp bonus (not even leorics)
    Quote from Molster

I still think my 95-99% number is accurate. :P
    Nice much lowered crafting costs, I hope that they also have lowered the crafting cost of all other lower ilvl rares as well to make crafting more appealing.
    Tempest rush and sweeping wind dont need a buff imo, they are very strong allready.

Beside that, great changes :=)
    just got done datamining a lol patch -___- just added more here now
    Quote from ArcaneX

Tempest rush and sweeping wind dont need a buff imo, they are very strong allready.

Beside that, great changes :=)

This...

They should atleast prohibit the gear swap when you have snapshotted your sw damage
    Thank you for this info!
    Quote from Molster

Quote from overneathe

Quote from Benegesserit

Quote from Molster

Quote from Benegesserit

Even with the preview and the datamined notes we could be seeing only 50% of the changes. The official patch notes usually include 95-99% of all changes.

Quote from Benegesserit

Quote from Molster

Quote from Benegesserit

We can't datamine whats not there to datamine, changes like that dont show up in files. so there is nothing to datamine for it to see if it changed :3

But I though you could datamine info out of no where? :( DO BETTER!

JK! Keep up the good work.
    I'm surprised to see new Archon crafting items have different gold/material cost. I was expecting the same for all.
    Quote from Ashes

I'm surprised to see new Archon crafting items have different gold/material cost. I was expecting the same for all.
    just keep in mind, those costs are the only thing we cant 100% confirm in this datamine, (we have no way to confirm it, compared to other changes)
    3 radiant star topaz for new tier gem?
    werent there 3 radiant rubies in earlier patch notes?
    Quote from Molster

You can see number changes to class skills but if they made a number change to rare ID timer you wouldn't see it in a datamine? I don't understand.
    Quote from Benegesserit

Quote from Molster

You can see number changes to class skills but if they made a number change to rare ID timer you wouldn't see it in a datamine? I don't understand.

we can pull numbers for abilities becuase that data has to be stored becuase we see those numbers in game (they are stored in tooltip files/calculations

however, the ID timer, we never see that number. we see the bar go across the screen, but we dont have a tooltip, or any other form of text in the game that says that number. so we have no way to grab it.
    Quote from liquidt22

3 radiant star topaz for new tier gem?
    werent there 3 radiant rubies in earlier patch notes?
    That was just an example, ive updated the text to show that its 3 radiant star of X gem type to make X gem type
    I surely hope this isn't all of the changes in this patch because it would be a totally dumb move to increase the damage of Wave of Light and Wall of Light but not buff the damage of Explosive Light and Pillar of the Ancients.
    sto lavorando
    ;)
    The constant lack of love for the Witch Doctor is just supremely disappointing.
    Calling the shots since -77. http://eu.battle.net...9/hero/13609334
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes