Patch Information in "the Next Few Days", Constructive Threads, Diablo 3 Music Video

Important: The winners of our Facebook contest have been chosen and contacted. Only one has replied so far. Check your Facebook messages or the prizes might just go to someone else!

Patch Information in "the Next Few Days"
    It looks like the next patch is really close. Stay tuned!

Constructive Threads
    The Blues have no illusions that the game is in a perfect state, but threads that constantly point that out don't help them much.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

We are of course interested in reading constructive feedback on why you do not like Diablo III, but threads like this one are far from constructive.... this thread does absolutely nothing to change or improve things, and although it did get you some attention from us, I am sure is is not the kind of attention you want!

stop acting like everything is alright with this product
    This I think constitutes a sweeping statement, and this is exactly the kind of post that doesn't benefit anyone except perhaps those who are looking for someone else to highfive on how much they do not like the game.

And just for the record, nowhere are we acting or pretending Diablo III is the perfect game, in fact we have previously acknowledged more than once that Diablo III needs more things to keep people engaged and having fun.

Diablo 3 Music Video
    In order to properly celebrate the first part of this news article we have something really special. Forum member Willyum and his band Hope Lies Within have made a music video for Diablo 3. You can see the video below and visit the original thread located here.
    Good. Very good. Like duel good!
    Just like to point out that the post is currently potentially misleading - a bit unclear as to whether the patch itself is meant to be in the next few days or whether a blog/some info about it is what's coming in the next few days. Looking at the twitter conversation I think it's meant to be the latter!
    Quote from cplummers

Just like to point out that the post is currently potentially misleading - a bit unclear as to whether the patch itself is meant to be in the next few days or whether a blog/some info about it is what's coming in the next few days. Looking at the twitter conversation I think it's meant to be the latter!

Yeah, I edited and put up "information" just to be absolutely sure.
    But... that's exactly what Jay Wilson said in his blog!!!

Blarrrgh!!! I can't take it anymore!!!
    Well lets hope they add something else than just the dual option... I mean i will be happy for the PVP crowd but for me if it is only PVP/Dual I could care less lol
    Quote from overneathe

Quote from cplummers

Yeah, I edited and put up "information" just to be absolutely sure.

BTW Overneathe I never realized you are from BG, what city if you dont mind me asking?
    Sofia. :)
    Quote from MaddogBG012788

Well lets hope they add something else than just the dual option... I mean i will be happy for the PVP crowd but for me if it is only PVP/Dual I could care less lol

Well, based on hints CMs have been dropping word on the street for 1.07 is this:

-looking at followers (set items actually working on them)
    -reflect damage change via both from pets not causing damage to you and indicator of RD (Possibly like Invulnerable shielding but with Reflect Damage instead) so it's not constantly on.
    -commented on making banner drops more interesting.
    -profile update more frequent
    -Longer and farther ping on legendary drops?
    -looking at life on kill affix
    -looking at thorns affix
    -looking at wizard archon ability
    -looking at one with Everything reworked
    -looking at DH grenade rework

That's a few sort of interesting things, but considering how long this patch has taken, I would hope we get more, at least in terms of class balance.
    @ The Facebook contest.....

Just wanted to point out that you guys never said anywhere (at least that I know, and I am a pretty stable Diablofans member) how people would be notified they won. I check the news post daiy waiting for details on winner announcements, and never seen anything posted. For that matter, it was never said if the Forum User winners were picked and notified (and how).

May want to announce how winners will be notified (I assumed it would be on D-fans, so never checked my Facebook mail) and leave up a few more days before giving away their prize.

If it was posted, I missed it, and I check news and Forums about 4-5 times a day, so I'm sure others missed it too.
    Quote from Litheum

@ The Facebook contest.....

Just wanted to point out that you guys never said anywhere (at least that I know, and I am a pretty stable Diablofans member) how people would be notified they won. I check the news post daiy waiting for details on winner announcements, and never seen anything posted. For that matter, it was never said if the Forum User winners were picked and notified (and how).

May want to announce how winners will be notified (I assumed it would be on D-fans, so never checked my Facebook mail) and leave up a few more days before giving away their prize.

If it was posted, I missed it, and I check news and Forums about 4-5 times a day, so I'm sure others missed it too.

How could we contact someone on Dfans with only their FB info :P
    anyway the point of this IS that post to let people know

the forum contest people have already been contacted, and all have replied.
    Is the Guide contest still going on ?
    PVP YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    for the winners of Facebook contest.
    check the "Other" tab in messages because the winning message will be there .
    goodluck for all
    Quote from Zucchero

Is the Guide contest still going on ?

yes, until the end of tomorrow/today (the 8th) EST
    It looks like the next patch is really close.
    Details, not the patch. Wouldn't they test duel thing in ptr??
    "stop acting like everything is alright with this product
    This I think constitutes a sweeping statement, and this is exactly the kind of post that doesn't benefit anyone except perhaps those who are looking for someone else to highfive on how much they do not like the game.

And just for the record, nowhere are we acting or pretending Diablo III is the perfect game, in fact we have previously acknowledged more than once that Diablo III needs more things to keep people engaged and having fun."

BULLSHIT !!! Things how to improve were written milion times. If Blizz don't know it, he didn't read it. Just move YOUR head out of YOUR ASS and browse bnet forum history...
    Thank you so much for posting our video! It's quite the honor to be featured in a website my friends and I look at all the time!
    the patch will come on january the 23th to counter the start of the PoE Beta
    i'm 99% sure because thats how Blizzard works ...
    Quote from BeRse

the patch will come on january the 23th to counter the start of the PoE Beta
    i'm 99% sure because thats how Blizzard works ...

That's how all big companies work. :)
    Hopefully it's that soon indeed!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes