Heart of the Swarm Beta Key Giveaway, No Holiday Patch Planned, Scheduled Game Maintenance - 12/18/2012, Blue Posts, Curse Weekl

I'm glad to hear that they are not planning to waste development time for holiday season, very glad.

And I find it very sad that even blues don't play D3 OST while playing.
    No wonder, you can't really call it a OST, it's barely some background ambiance noise.

D2 soundtrack is immortal, and I still play with it everyday like I did for 12 years.

And I'm a D3 enthusiast, but really, the music failed completely.

P.S. I hope I entered the giveaway!!!
    wohoo, no holiday patch \o/, was 'oh so very annoying' in wow, and would also be in d3 imo. Having to farm the crap out of a certain event for 2 weeks, only to get the wanted item on a char you really didn't want it for.... ZzzzzZzzZZZzzzz meaningless holiday events should stay in wow/other games. Stay out of the diablo universe please :)

Happy holidays to all tho!
    Regards DreamWalker

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
    Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    I really hope that they either release pvp way before HotS or a few weeks after.. :)
    They're obviously spending that development time on developing their family ties, duh :)

I like to listen to trance because it lets me disconnect from what im doing, which is nice when doing A3 for the 39462492642th time.
    I can't even force myself to do more than one Alkaizer run per day, and the lack of content.... Or even some fun stuff like a Christmas event (uber Siegebreaker with a Santa Hat that sings Jingle Bells and drops rare Christmas weapons?) is really driving me away from this game.

Too bad, I loved it in the beginning.

Oh, and I would love to kill some time in HotS, even though I'm terrible at RTSs :D
    I hope they're spending their development time on PvP. I feel like they've been blowing it off. I find it really frustrating that they talk about little things on the forum and yet the only word we get on PvP is "we might be doing a blog later, but no promises, shut up and be happy." from Jay.

Oh, and HotS beta <3! My friend just pre ordered for it but I'm broke. >_>
    They must have a masterplan for not releasing pvp yet you will see.

beta giveaways what a nice little xmas bonus.
    "Then at long last, Azmodan shall reign as the Prime Evil!"
    yaaay good luck to all of you, and diablofans, tnx for doing this :D
    Quote from KarakNor

While a holiday patch would be mildly amusing, taking any Diablo resources away for "mildly amusing" seems like a bad idea.

And good riddance to Invulnerable Minions. Hated those guys.

to be honest, it seems like all their diablo resources are directed to 'mildly amusing' things. Actually the best description someone gave for the game in a long time ;)
    Yay, hope that i win a key :D
    And to react to this news, i would say that i don't play diablo with any music, i like the atmosphere of the first diablo only the sound of crushing skulls
    Really hope their "development time" will be some more information about PvP, especially the given "PvP blog" they now have pushed for several weeks. If we get a 2 line blog it's gonna be a sad day.
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
    - Mario Andretti
    Holidays = Drinks ((
    I hope the next patch will remove AH alltogether, so we can play real Diablo game.
    I really hope they launch pvp soon! Not even so much for the battlegrounds or w.e they are calling it but so i can finally prove to my buddy my demon hunter is better than his XD
    I recently started playing SC2 ladder (still bronze, but I'm improving!). I'd like to give HotS a try :)

Yay giveaway.

Is that enough on topic?!?
    awesome idea to giveaway betakeys! I would love to get one!
    Quote from Drewknukem

I hope they're spending their development time on PvP. I feel like they've been blowing it off. I find it really frustrating that they talk about little things on the forum and yet the only word we get on PvP is "we might be doing a blog later, but no promises, shut up and be happy." from Jay.

Oh, and HotS beta <3! My friend just pre ordered for it but I'm broke. >_>

Quote from Unrealsiege

My best guess is that they r having problems balancing the over 150k dps toons with the less than 80k dps. Think about it. If they cant do that, pvp will be like it was in D2.
    Quote from Vertigosa

Heart of the Swarm Beta Giveaway, hooray! I dont care for a holiday patch if it means they bring out HotS faster :)

It doesn't mean they bring out HOTS faster. HotS release date is already set in stone (12 March 2013).
    Beta keyyyy
    Quote from Unrealsiege

I think they are just making attempts to balance it out.

I was hoping for patch 1.0.7. when I heard about the maintenance but.. :/

P.S. The HotS beta giveaway is a great idea <3
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes