Heart of the Swarm Beta Key Giveaway, No Holiday Patch Planned, Scheduled Game Maintenance - 12/18/2012, Blue Posts, Curse Weekl

Quote from Makesh

I wonder if they mean "elsewhere" as in "not Diablo" or "we're getting D3 PvP ready!", God I hope it's the latter. :P
    lol, that was my thought exactly. Though, if you read the question that is in response to, I think "elsewhere" just means not to goblins with santa hats.
    I was hoping for a patch-present this Christmas... :(
    HotS beta key over here! ^_^
    Invulnerable minions was so cool. :(
    I am VERY unhappy with the way beta keys are handled, especially that blizzard hand out a bunch to the so called "community leaders" so they can give them away to whoever they like too, mostly to people that buy stuff from their sites and/or people watching their streams with tons of comercials, in this case post on their forum.

i have recently purchased the HOTS digital deluxe edition for my account, i realy love playing starcraft, so i figured i might aswell prepurchase it. why does this not atleast up my chances in the beta opt-in? why can i get a beta key from buying it from amazon insted? or many of the community sites?

i buy directly from the source at overprice and i get nothing? why is that? I would realy like to have a beta key for HOTS, it seems like a nice upgrade to an already awesome game, and i would like to help figure out the bugs in it, make it playable, and just to enjoy it!

hope you take this as contructive critisism, because i realy dislike the way the community has become all about money and personal gain for a few people, and to me it seems like blizzard supports it
    hope a blizzard mod reads this
    Key plz, could use it
    I'm glad they finally started the Hots beta and am really interested in all the changes they've made to an already awesome game.
    Also really happy they're looking at reflect damage, as i've always felt it wasn't completely where it should be in comparison to the rest of the elites, same with invulnerable minions really...
    i want that key, but what to post... i know, how about a "poem"?

roses are red, violets are blue, i want that key, i'll kill you with a platypus.

there, you like that? i thinks it sounds good :D

PD: what happened to the gem prices overall? they went back up in america servers. but the others?
    what an awesome contest! not too concerned about not having a holiday patch.. I would rather they devote their time to 1.07 than some cheesy holiday easter egg event.

edit-

Also, how will someone know whether or not they get the beta key?
    Should make the picku-up radii increase with NV stacks, having no item with pick-up makes gold collecting a nigthmare. But something like 0.5 pickup radii per stack (2.5 max) will make it much more managable and would not make the affix obsolete.
    Quote from giko

Should make the picku-up radii increase with NV stacks, having no item with pick-up makes gold collecting a nigthmare. But something like 0.5 pickup radii per stack (2.5 max) will make it much more managable and would not make the affix obsolete.

Personally I say leave radius where it is, BUT bring back scrolls of companion. That was just such an awesome idea, idk why people flipped out over it. So a couple of the animals weren't 'evil' (chicken for example) So what? There's normal animals in sanctuary too! Look at the cows that have been in since D1!!@@!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Maybe there will be no holiday patch bcuz they are working hard on 1.0.7 in which the ywill add sth cool not just hotfixes or sth like that ^^
    hope soo ^^
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from giko

Personally I say leave radius where it is, BUT bring back scrolls of companion. That was just such an awesome idea, idk why people flipped out over it. So a couple of the animals weren't 'evil' (chicken for example) So what? There's normal animals in sanctuary too! Look at the cows that have been in since D1!!@@!

I miss those scrolls as well =(
    heart of swarm is gonna be epicccc!!
    Pick up radius needs no fix... Just get one item that adds 6-7 yards and you're good!
    sc2 beta ftw
    wonder when the pvp blog is gonna come out could use some awesome pvp info
    Hope for the new major patch before March 13th ....
    i think its much better that blizzard focus on something big and relevant like an extension then a little holiday patch.

and thanks to diablofanscom for the giveaway, nice move, much appreciate
    I wonder if whatever they're working on is Diablo 3 related or they're crunching on Heart of the Swarm. It would be nice if they finished polishing it before the stated release date!

I remember when I first saw that damned date. It took a bit before I realized it was in MM/DD/YY format... my mind was blocking that 2013 with all the excitement D:
    Once upon a time… the end.
    Moral: Next time, try twice upon a time.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes