PvP Blog Delayed, Blue posts, Poll: Which Act II Environment is Your Favorite?, Curse Launches Marriland.com

Quote from rootpl

Everyones moans now but when they finally release it we all gonna play untill our eyes gonna bleed.

My plan was to play untill my eyes bled, when they released the game.. That's not exactly what happened though
    this pvp "soon" and "just after release" and "in progress" has become a joke the last 1+ year.

just a silly joke.
    No More Auction House!
    My faith is restored to them :Thumbs Up:
    Now just give us and a offline mode like sc2 B)
    Quote from Uldyssian

I don't like that people call Jay Wilson and the dev team names, that's just being a shitty person to another human being and produces no results, but they lost all their transparency after release and the mood between fans and developer feels fractured.

Well, internet people being internet people is the reason why devs don't typically have transparency. They don't announce non-finalized features and the like because it's lose-lose for them - if people hate it they'll be upset that it was ever even considered, if they love it they'll be upset if anything about it has to be changed or gets cut for time.
    Quote from Demonhoarde

Just hope it doesn't get to the point where it's one of the features in the expansion pack.

keep hoping

Quote from pappamask

Quote from rootpl

Everyones moans now but when they finally release it we all gonna play untill our eyes gonna bleed.

My plan was to play untill my eyes bled, when they released the game.. That's not exactly what happened though

same and it feels irrational to believe pvp will be a different experience.
    ping.
    "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto-nintendo boss

"I think it's hilarious because gamers won't be getting watered down anything.
    This is flat out Diablo 3." -Anonymous discussing the console version
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes