PvP Blog Soon, Diablo III Hotfixes -- November, Save 50% on Mists of Pandaria, Hell Cook Fan Art

Quote from Premium69

Does anyone know how the PvP gear will be acquired? Will it be farmable? Will Blizzard sell the stuff?

The only thing we know(tentatively from datamined content) is that there is a PvP vendor that sells gear in exchange for PvP tokens. My guess is there will be no special PvP exclusive gear, or if there is PvE gear will still be usable. There might be some sort of stat flattening to make matches more fair though. We do know that low level characters will be upscaled to level 60 for PvP, so they must have some systems in place to make that reasonably fair.
    What I rather think is that we win PvP tokens and we exchange them for PvP _items_. Like potions and such that we have linked in one of the articles above the Tweet (or here).

But who knows? Looks more like testing stuff...

Ha. Bagstone.

Quote from overneathe

What I rather think is that we win PvP tokens and we exchange them for PvP _items_. Like potions and such that we have linked in one of the articles above the Tweet ().

But who knows? Looks more like testing stuff...

pvp_anti_lightnong

if people can use something that reduces lightning dmg, all monks are basically useless.
    I really really hope that they made up some super awesome pvp gear! If the pvp is pay to win.. i wont touch the whole pvp. There will be all rich kids with daddys visa one shotting everyone.. not interested. If there is pvp gear that is way better than any item in ah and it will be bound to account...or something like that, then im in!! ;D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes