Athene Sets World First Naked MP10 Diablo Kill, Life on Kill, Enemy Hit Points Bug, Blue Posts

Quote from Ultragrisen

i wonder why commenting is disabled on youtube for this video ;)

It says so in the description of the video. Athene is one giant troll and I am not a real fan of him, but I think games need crazy machos like him who provide stuff to talk about, some trolling and some charity. All three things that I value very much!
    Quote from 2gutpik

Boss don't enrage, don't have hp regen. Are Paragon lvl100 naked kill that much of a event? No, you can kill diablo mp10 inferno even with level 1 character with lvl 1 ranged weapon, you just need few days of clicking non-stop. Zero perfomance here.
    ps. oh forgot - no character skills matter on this, you can do that with just basic attack (which DoucheA not done)
    pps. he actually said that he Practicied using sentries, what a m*

Go do it. More than 99% of people will not be able to pull that off for that long.

Point is he spent 2.5 hours ACTUALLY running around clicking and preventing deaths, not just typing one post on a forum saying how easy it is.

You must also think driving in a NASCAR race is easy since you just have to make a left turn.
    At 200 MPH.
    For 3.5 hours.
    There's nothing impressive about a battle of attrition.
    I loled hard. That movie was awesome and he showed some serious dedication. Loved the part with his mother.. i dont think she has a clue about what she is saying. Calling her own son a motherf***er thats wrong in so many ways :D
    Promoting Athene? Yea, this is the last time i visit this shitty site.
    I thought you could only have 2 sentries out? How does he have 3-4 at a time?

You must also think driving in a NASCAR race is easy since you just have to make a left turn.
    At 200 MPH.
    For 3.5 hours.

Doing the exact same line each time around.
    Quote from Keiser

Quote from 2gutpik

Boss don't enrage, don't have hp regen. Are Paragon lvl100 naked kill that much of a event? No, you can kill diablo mp10 inferno even with level 1 character with lvl 1 ranged weapon, you just need few days of clicking non-stop. Zero perfomance here.
    ps. oh forgot - no character skills matter on this, you can do that with just basic attack (which DoucheA not done)

Go do it. More than 99% of people will not be able to pull that off for that long.

Point is he spent 2.5 hours ACTUALLY running around clicking and preventing deaths, not just typing one post on a forum saying how easy it is.

At 200 MPH.
    For 3.5 hours.
    2.5 hours ? Dedication??? Bosses in FFXI that required 12-20+ hours to kill - that are dedication, running in circles for 2.5 hours ? Not really, you can just jerk off and run in circles with one other hand, 2.5 hours are just meh, people spend twice more on various HC\Heroic instances in WoW, and that require them using a lot more then 2 buttons\clicks.
    ps. also diablo was never the most hardest boss in game, he's even not in top4, all his attacks are too easy to evade, with any kind of ranged attacks - he just some XX time spent. Skill involved? - No. - Not worthy of mentioning. (Or even more - praising)
    He tried to fool ppl before. People do not forget tho. I personally do not trust that guy anymore. He would do anyhting for any attention. Figure out by yourselves , why he disabled comments on that vid .
    People hating athene are all retarded and can't figure out that he is actually "in character" when he is Athene - it's not how he is in real life. It's just a character in a show.

God the internet gets dumber and dumber every year :)
    Now do it for Belial and on HC.
    Belial is impossible, he enrages after few mins and covers whole platform in explosions. Though Siegebreaker would be fun... 4k hp Demon hunter vs boss with constant reflect damage. Gogo
    Quote from 2gutpik

Quote from Keiser

Quote from 2gutpik

At 200 MPH.
    For 3.5 hours.
    2.5 hours ? Dedication??? Bosses in FFXI that required 12-20+ hours to kill - that are dedication, running in circles for 2.5 hours ? Not really, you can just jerk off and run in circles with one other hand, 2.5 hours are just meh, people spend twice more on various HC\Heroic instances in WoW, and that require them using a lot more then 2 buttons\clicks.
    ps. also diablo was never the most hardest boss in game, he's even not in top4, all his attacks are too easy to evade, with any kind of ranged attacks - he just some XX time spent. Skill involved? - No. - Not worthy of mentioning. (Or even more - praising)

he didnt die 2,5 hour naked against diablo mp10 and you saying no skill involved? gtfo man , idiot.
    Wow nice accomplishment!
    if you did diablo on inferno before any patches, its the same thing. it took me 30minutes the first time. this is just longer. esp on a demonhunter. also he has a pretty imba bow/quiver.

sure he has some skill, but its nothing great imo.
    ITT: People who want others to know just how much they don't care that someone else is doing something. Athene, a character mind you -- he isn't really like that -- did something. Don't enjoy it? Don't watch it. What are you accomplishing by whining about any of it? Who cares how easy or hard it is or how much time it took? It doesn't affect you. And I get a real kick out of the guy saying he's never going to visit diablofans again because of this video being posted. My god you must go through life constantly being disappointed. "What? That maniac is driving on the road!? I'll never drive on this road again!" -- "What?! This TV station is playing that crappy movie? I'll never watch this station again!"
    Please dont support Athene/ Please dont post his vids on the frontpage.. I liked this site, now i have my doubts..
    So I watched the last 5 minutes of it to see how it ended, did anyone else cringe when the person (didn't know whether it was a boy or girl) next to Athene spoke? haha absolutely hilarious
    Bashiok - Blizzard Representative - 08/01/2011 -"So how many skill combinations are there now? Well taking into account 6 active skills, all the rune combinations, and 3 passives we currently expect each class to have roughly 2,285,814,795,264 different build combinations."

"Hey, I thought you'd like the witty irony of grub-on-glowie violence!"
    Quote from Inferis

People hating athene are all retarded and can't figure out that he is actually "in character" when he is Athene - it's not how he is in real life. It's just a character in a show.

God the internet gets dumber and dumber every year :)

Only someone who acts like his "character" could come up with such a stupid idea for said character. So, no, he's like that in real life.

Of course only someone stupid enough to think Athene is pretending would put a smiley face at the end of a sentence where it doesn't make any sense.
    omg bro that was so impressive i want to grow up and be just like athene! lawl whats so impressive about running and dropping sentrys? does this guy really think hes some kind of pro or something? ya i could prob do the same thing seeing how the sentry is based off of weapon dmg ill just run around spam sentry and smoke screen for 5 million hours lawl. when i seen the caption that he did it NAKED i thought it was with no gear at all but like i said sentry being based off weapon dmg isnt impressive. and no im really NOT TROLLING this was a huge waste of air time.
    lol way to go athene, using a nice high level crossbow and quiver. I understand the need for a weapon for skills, but it ins't a true feat unless you use the lowest level possible, grey bow and magic quiver.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes