PTR Patch 1.0.5 Unofficial Changes - PvP Tokens and More

Any chance that we ca see the loads of new pictures/texutres??
    Preety please
    Quote from Ozzy_goth

Graphic datamine..done ;)

BAH just had time to take a look, you guys got model viewer working, the one I use to use is not working =(
    oh nice :D!
    Servers online ^_^
    This is how legendarys look now when they drop
    Hardcore is the only way to play - And finally my LIVESTREAM Now with webcam and 2-way communication!
    Had another legendary drop already, lol. Starting to wonder if they maybe buffed drops to much, but guessing it's just a "once in a lifetime"-moment, hehe.
    Hardcore is the only way to play - And finally my LIVESTREAM Now with webcam and 2-way communication!
    Did PTR-server die? Kicked out, can't get in.

EDIT: Just read a blue that they're restarting it and trying to find the issue.
    Quote from arkolyno

Quote from Grigori

Quote from arkolyno

why don't you request drop zones for legendaryes and such?

Just leave it like that..No offense.

Do you have Staff of Herding? Yes? Did you find all its parts without any clue where they drop?
    Even if you say yes, I will not believe you. No offense. ;)

The staf materials drop from fixed places.It's a whole different situation.

Jay Wilson said that it will be a mistery regarding Infernal Machine parts(not droping in fixed location),and they want to keep it that way,Which is fine for me.
    Not everyone is meant to have acces to it.Keep in mind.

Odd, because I had Key of Terror drop three times, from a mob...from exact same location. :)
    Quote from Grigori

Is it possible to dig out where Infernal Machine parts drop?

• Key_Destruction - The metal used to forge this warped and twisted key bears the mark of Baal’s realm, but its contours suggest it is not complete.
    • Key_Hate - Simply touching this key fills one with a venomous hatred for all things. What power would be unleashed were this key to be combined with its brothers?
    • Key_Terror - Could this key really allow its bearer access to a plane of unholy terror? Perhaps if its missing counterparts were found...

Sounds to me that the parts are in act II/III/IV, if I read them as clues.
    PvP sounds awesome!
    ahhh those HotS wings look awesome
    No ping on the mini map?
    Quote from MyNameIsNate

No ping on the mini map?

Probably wasn't able to get the screenshot in time (it's not like you can anticipate a legendary drop).

Now that they neutered WW barbs (I thought they were done killing everyone's buzz on builds that weren't insanely obviously not working correctly like ToC), the sound and the pillar of light will likely be enough.

Also: Wow I didn't notice this till just now but they literally lifted the Horde ranks from WoW for PvP. Come on, as if we can't all come up with an infinite number of unique names for PvP ranks. I certainly hope they are placeholders.
    Quote from Benegesserit

Quote from MyNameIsNate

No ping on the mini map?

Probably wasn't able to get the screenshot in time (it's not like you can anticipate a legendary drop).

I thought it will be permanent ping until you pick it up. That's a bummer. :/
    I really hope PVP wont give an upper hand to those who dont like and dont want to PVP.

Really pumped about the new features!!
    I want the inferno nerf now so I can start playing again
    Quote from arkolyno

Quote from DesmondTiny

What kind of loot? I hope there is no PvP specific loot like resisilance in WoW or anything.

Why not?
    No one forces you to play in ranked games

Personaly pvp specific items would be great.Something to ocupy our time until proper changes to PVM are made trough expansions

Because its Diablo. The whole point of item finding is to gear your pvp character.

Alls i know if PVP comes with specific pvp gear im done.

Its not hard to loook at D2 pvp and see what "REAL" pvprs want.
    Quote from Vooodu

Its not hard to loook at D2 pvp and see what "REAL" pvprs want.

If d2 pvp is anything to go by, the "real" pvpers want hacked items, teleport and oneshot kills
    I can see what you see not. Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone. Whispering their hidden song.

Then you see what cannot be. Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind. Cast down into the Halls of the Blind
    Quote from NeoX

I really hope PVP wont give an upper hand to those who dont like and dont want to PVP.

Really pumped about the new features!!
    I want the inferno nerf now so I can start playing again

upper hand against what? they aren't against you in PvE
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes